+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello after a long time

I'm Paul.

Default Hello after a long time

Apparently I have been a member here for 3 years, mainly as a lurker it seems, taking in some good chat, advice & systems, so hello after all this time.

I'm Geoff.

Hi Paul.

You probably know what goes on here. so join in the fun and chat with folks.

Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Paul.

Will do, time to mingle, thanks.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by AV8 View Post
    Apparently I have been a member here for 3 years, mainly as a lurker it seems, taking in some good chat, advice & systems, so hello after all this time.

Good morning Paul...funny how that happens, I've been a member for 2 and a half years now, but apparently I joined in 2014. Lurking's ok, but joining in's more fun. Welcome to the forum
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Paul,

Glad you could make it - better late than never!

Continue to enjoy the Forum
    Barry

PS - what is your system, and what are your tastes in music?
    Barry

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Welcome to AoS, hope you enjoy the forum.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Paul.

Taking my time reading the posts & threads, a lot to catch up on.

I'm Paul.

Quick update, a very enjoyeable forum, full of characters it seems, spoke to a couple of members lately, I could listen to stories all day long.

I'm Paul.

Tastes in music, well I'm a " if I like it I like it", missed all of the 80's & 90's stuff with growing kids, dusted off the gear a few years back, well turntables, so a vinyl guy at the moment as I have a good collection.

My specific era would be West Coast American, circa 1967-1972, I was born 10 years too late for my tastes.

I'm Geoff.

Well there you go . Things are pretty laid back and friendly here and there's usually somebody doing something interesting..
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread