+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Crap Weather For June

I'm Grant.

Default Crap Weather For June

an new month.. and a glorious day to start it with sun splitting the trees..
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/ROON - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Ditto here, but.... WE BADLY NEED SOME RAIN! And it looks like there's not much chance of it for quite a while.

Anyway, now the lockdown has eased a bit, are you going to start getting out a bit more now, or was that trip to the service station (or whatever) a one-off?

Marco.
    "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears” - John Lennon.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

I'm Grant.

forcast is for rain and storms i heard.. not sure exactly where or when tho
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/ROON - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

Good, the sooner the better, a) to clear the mugginess from the air, and b) help those of us who have gardens with produce growing to get some much needed moisture... My pants are more moist!

Marco.
    "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears” - John Lennon.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix.

I'm Grant.

we have rain in forcast from tues night.. wrexham has som on wed..

your starting to sound like a farmer... soon it will be too much rain
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Yeah I see that, thank feck. I've been hanging off from cutting the grass, to prevent it from just burning, until it's had a good drenching!

The thing that pisses me off with weather forecasters on TV is how they always portray a rainy day as being 'doom and gloom' - we need rain to survive!

Marco.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    we have rain in forcast from tues night.. wrexham has som on wed..

your starting to sound like a farmer... soon it will be too much rain
    Well I smell like a farmer, so just call me Manure Marco

Marco.

I'm Grant.

Dungo
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Quality!

Marco.

Seems to be a bit cooler this morning, but not sure how long that will last... Way too bloody warm yesterday for me, though. I just can't go that dry searing heat and humidity for hours on end, with hardly any breeze... Anyway, roll on the rain tomorrow!

Marco.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast