+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Bought & Homebrew Beers, Lagers, Porters etc

I'm guy.

My favourite so far, St Peters brewery "Cream Stout".

Several very happy afternoons after gardening, sitting under my grape vines having a snack and a few pints - I think that I will carry on with this brewing lark. My wife has given the ok for me to go ahead with building a log cabin with electrical supply so that I can get my brewing kit (and push bike repairs out of the house/off the patio).

Black Bomber cheddar and a bit of saucisson (the chunky lumps of saucisson are for my dog)
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm guy.

Quote Originally Posted by StingRay View Post
    I used to do full mash brewing, used to get a sack of malt from a local brewery. Yeast used to be from Boots. Hops from homebrew shops, mainly Goldings, Progress and Northern Brewer.

I have never had the courage to try full mash brewing - perhaps when I get my log cabin
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Ray.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    I have never had the courage to try full mash brewing - perhaps when I get my log cabin
    It is quite easy really, just takes a bit longer but it the taste is much better.

I Always did the boiling outside.

I'm Grant.

Not made homebrew since I was young. I did made wine for a while tho quite successfully. Would quite like to get onto brewing again but I'm not sure I drink enough beer to be worthwhile.
    All these efforts look great by way. Top marks
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm guy.

Cheers Grant
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Grant.

Black Isle Brewing Co. Blonde. 4.5abv
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Black Isle Brewing Co. Blonde. 4.5abv
    that ws quite good.. made in highlands too... a little gassy but not bad. ive ordered a few different trappist ones for a bit of fun
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm guy.

I have not seen that one - looks to be bottle conditioned.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Grant.

A Leffe Brune today..

Quite nice ice cold..

Have a dram now.
    Last edited by struth; 05-07-2020 at 15:40.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Bruge Zot.. A nice afternoon although breezy, and not overly warm. Still it as close as I'm getting to sun for now.
    A nice beer this

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast