+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello all from Milan, IT

I'm Marco.

Default Hello all from Milan, IT

Hello Sound enthusiast,
    just joined the forum and I wish you all the best in these hard times.
    I just love music since I was a kid - also by badly playing guitar - and love vintage stuff especially turntables. My electronic knowledge and skills are limited so I enjoy restoring/repairing old TT's with little or no circuitry, with no aim to be perfect...
    I have no hi-end equipment but I own several TT's, many in use: Thorens TD160 and 125 MKII (SME arm), Sony TTS3000 (Rabco SL-8 tangential arm), Dual 1219, Denon DP60, B&O Beogram 1700, Lenco L55S, Pioneer 112D, See Revolver, Luxman PD272.
    Many were simply recovered from scrap along the last 20 years then cleaned and given away to friends (a couple of Lencos, Technics, Sanyo, Luxman, Pioneers, Philips/Lesa, Emerson, Micro Seiki, BSRs...).
    Current projects are Lenco L75 with custom plinth and Linn Basik arm, BSR MA70, 2 Sony TTS312/PS230, Philips 22GA230, Marantz 6050.
    I am also member in other forums related to TT's and vintage stuff.
    I listen to every kind of music from Italian to British and US rock to jazz and classical, my love-of-my-life things being Led Zeppelin and Pat Metheny.

I'm Pete.

Hiya Marco
    Welcome to AOS

I'm Geoff.

Hi Marco. Welcome to AOS.

Join in the chat and get to know the members.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Marco,

You have some very nice vintage TTs: I especially admire the Thorens 125 and the Sony TTS3000.

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Welcome to AoS! Some great classic kit there! Hope you enjoy the forum.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

+ Reply to Thread