+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paravicini Phono Box

Default Paravicini Phono Box

Hello,

I would like to share some photos of a Paravicini phono product. I assume it is rather rare as I could not find any photos or information on the Internet.
    If anyone knows the Phono Box and has any information or insider story about please share.

Thank you!
    Vencel
    Attached Images Attached Images
    László from Budapest :-)

I'm Gordon.

I had one of the Head SUTs that I inherited a while back, but didn't know anything about it, or it's apparent respect from those who did! Sold it on quite quickly for a fair price as I never used it, or intended to, but discovered later how rare and respected it actually was. Sigh!

Why don't you contact Ear Yoshino directly, who should be able to provide you with some history and spec details? (Tim de Paravicini still responds to enquiries).
    Technics SL1000R, DynavectorXV1t, Garrard 401, Jelco SA750LB, Decca Reference, ATVM750SH, AT33Mono, Hana Umami Red, Reimyo CDP777, EarYoshino 912, Ear Yoshino 509s, JBLK2 SL5800s, ART Dram interconnects / speaker cables.

Quote Originally Posted by WullieD20 View Post
    I had one of the Head SUTs that I inherited a while back, but didn't know anything about it, or it's apparent respect from those who did! Sold it on quite quickly for a fair price as I never used it, or intended to, but discovered later how rare and respected it actually was. Sigh!

Why don't you contact Ear Yoshino directly, who should be able to provide you with some history and spec details? (Tim de Paravicini still responds to enquiries).
    Thanks a lot for sharing your experience as well as for the hint to conact Tim de Paravicini.

By the way it seems that the SUT is more common, at least you can find photos about it and I've also seen some for sale (even here in Hungary), but I could not find anything about the Phono Box.
    I have not opened its box, but for sure it is a solid state electronics with built in power supply.

One more interesting thing about it that I really like: its round front functions as a dial for turning it On and Off by rotating it.

+ Reply to Thread