+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A new member

I'm Tony.

Default A new member

Hello all, to introduce myself to you all, my name is Tony and I'm from the UK. My system is currently a Nottingham Analogue Spacedeck, Ace Space arm with Audio Note IQ2 cartridge. Am using the Vincent PHO-701 phono stage. CD's are dealt with by a Roksan Caspiam M2, all feeding into a Vincent SV 237MK and finally Audio Note AN-J/SP speakers. I like all sorts of music, am currently listening to Jennifer Warnes singing Leonard Cohen songs as I write! I like jazz, Miles Davis , Tord Gustavsen Trio, EST etc...roots reggae, Devin Townsend, choral music (Hilliarde Ensemble etc), some folk (Roy Harper, Nick Drake etc.), rock like Wishbone Ash, dancey stuff like Underworld, Banco de Gaia, Leftfield ....generally a bit on the eclectic side...so that's me!!

I'm Pete.

Hiya Tony
    Welcome to AOS hope you enjoy your time here
    Pete

I'm Geoff.

Hello Tony. Welcome to AOS.

Take a look around the site and join in any chat that interests you, the members are friendly.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Tony.

Commendably broad taste in music.

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Welcome to AoS, hope you enjoy the forum.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

+ Reply to Thread