+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Astell & Kern / Jerry Harvey Audio ‘Michelle’ Limited In-Ear Monitors

I'm Russell.

Default FS: Astell & Kern / Jerry Harvey Audio ‘Michelle’ Limited In-Ear Monitors

Picked these up around 18 months ago when I was trawling through endless IEM’s to double for my on-stage use as well as regular listening.

I’ve now settled on my Campfire Audio’s (mainly due to my ear shape but that’s another matter...) so selling these on.

Worn around 6 times, totalling say 10 hours then thoroughly cleaned with anti-bacterial wipes and put away in their box.

The Michelle Limited features three 3-way balanced armature drivers which boast a much smaller size and amazing efficiency compared to conventional dynamic drivers. The Michelle Limited also features Jerry Harvey Audio’s patented FreqPhase™ technology which adjusts the length and shape of the tube that is connected by a nozzle to each driver, to minimise the phase shift of each frequency and produce a more accurate sound.

Just like its siblings, the Michelle Limited is based on years of proven, patented, professional sound technology from Jerry Harvey Audio who has been making custom IEMs for years.

The Michelle Limited features a detachable, Silver Tinsel Cable with 2-pin connector. The cable is manufactured by first compressing the silver plated copper wire, which is then flattened and rolled into a steady interval that is then used to wrap around the Kevlar. Conventional straight cables do not handle the frequent bending of cables and often short out. The intertwined cable disperses the stress to the cable and offers better resilience.

This newly developed cable has astounding tensile strength and delivers the full dynamic range of music. Two types of cables are provided - a 3.5mm unbalanced and 2.5mm balanced cable.

Also included in the Michelle Limited package are 3 different sized silicon ear tips (S/M/ L) to provide the best in-ear fit, wax tool and a carrying case.

Cost me £350 so looking for £230 fully insured posted to UK mainland addresses.

I'm Russell.

Forgotten I’d still got these....

I'm Russell.

Will listen to offers

+ Reply to Thread