I'm back with Tannoys too so welcome Benoit, i've had a few pairs in the past including all HPD sizes 385,315 and 295 so felt relatively confident about ordering some new Arden Legacy's which arrived a couple of days ago and it's great to be back with the Tannoy aura!

My main point here is to report they sing incredibly well with my Ayon Triton III valve amp as I was confident they would, initially i've plonked them down, turned em' in to crossfire just in front of my listening position.

No regrets here, I expect there's a bit of 'breaking in' going on so can only get better, really enjoying the scale and the sound stage seems almost to wrap around me, more than a few times i've turned to left or right, and behind even, startled by where sound is coming from. I had 93db speakers of a different brand for a couple of years and got used to being able to listen clearly at a lowish volume later at night and then more recently my last speakers were 87.5db and preferred a bit more welly.

Good to return to the higher sensitivity at 93db again with the Ardens and i'm keeping my foot off the throttle for a few days to allow a bit of grace in their possibly forever home.

I'll get round to tweaking soon, adding the spikes, i've also had thoughts of some kind of low stand to lift them a bit although I can't say i'm experiencing a feeling of looking down on the stage that i've read mentions off. More of a convenience so I can reach adjustments and bung holes more easily, we'll see.

Full marks for the workmanship and finish on these Legacy series as well as an excellent experience with the supplying dealer Audio Emotion.