+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanted: Tuner (Denon, Arcam, NAD etc) - needs to be silver

I'm Dan.

Default Wanted: Tuner (Denon, Arcam, NAD etc) - needs to be silver

Looking for an FM tuner please, could be interested in a DAB version if it still fully functions

But not looking to spend much as it's for my office system

Needs to be silver, RDS functional and with its power cable

Let me know what you've got
    My Office : M2 Mac Mini Pro > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via Apple Music > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > Arcam Alpha 10 integrated > B&W 602 S3s or AE109 speakers - Van Damme cables

I'm Rob.

Hi Dan, I have a Silver/Grey? NAD that my brother-in-law gave me about a year ago as he was going to bin it. I don't want it, but I assume it is only FM. Not sure of the model No without looking, but don't know if it is RDS. You can have it for the price of posting and a drink as I will have to box it up etc.
    Buy Bose...And get your parking validated!.

https://youtu.be/ZCBe7-6rw4M

No Highs...No Lows....It Must Be Bose!

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffin View Post
    Hi Dan, I have a Silver/Grey? NAD that my brother-in-law gave me about a year ago as he was going to bin it. I don't want it, but I assume it is only FM. Not sure of the model No without looking, but don't know if it is RDS. You can have it for the price of posting and a drink as I will have to box it up etc.
    Cheers

Let me know which model it is when you can; no rush
    My Office : M2 Mac Mini Pro > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via Apple Music > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > Arcam Alpha 10 integrated > B&W 602 S3s or AE109 speakers - Van Damme cables

I'm Dan.

Update; doesn't need to be silver

I'm Nigel.

I have a Sony SB-ST920 in black, cracking tuner, RDS and part of the Sony QS range, yours for £25 plus postage.
    Last edited by vinylspinner; 15-05-2020 at 09:08.

I'm Rob.

It's a NAD 402 in mint condition. Said to be a WTF Hifi Award Winner

I'm Rob.

I should say I haven't even plugged it in, but I will do and see if I can get The Light Programme for some relaxing musak.

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffin View Post
    I should say I haven't even plugged it in, but I will do and see if I can get The Light Programme for some relaxing musak.
    Thanks pal

It's a good looking tuner, but not for me sorry.

IIRC it's an early to mid 90s tuner that and they were good; but my NAD stuff is a lot younger, so trying to keep that appearance, if you follow me?

I'm Dan.

Thanks folks; all sorted now

Managed to source an Arcam tuner in silver

I'm Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by hifilover View Post
    Thanks folks; all sorted now

Managed to source an Arcam tuner in silver

+ Reply to Thread