+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naim Nait XS 2 - owned from new

I'm Adam.

Default Naim Nait XS 2 - owned from new

This will be supplied in the original box with the power lead. I am the original owner.

For me this is the sweet spot of the Naim range in my opinion. This amp can drive a number of very demanding loudspeakers. Has the legendary PRAT that Naim is famous for and is built like a tank.

In the interest of disclosure the volume is making an intermittent static crackle. According to Naim this sometimes happens on the ALPS volume controller because of oxidisation. Sometimes it can cure itself by rotating the volume. Apparently it is easily cured with Deoxit. However I don't have the time to tackle this myself nor do I feel like sending it to Naim.

£950

Sensible offers are welcomed.

Collection really is preferred as it's heavy and the insured cost for postage will be very high. I am in Oxfordshire.

00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200510152945924_COVER.jpg00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200510152952708_COVER.jpg00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200510153033185_COVER.jpg
    Last edited by smallangryboy; 12-05-2020 at 09:28.

I'm Geoff.

Pictures not working.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Adam.

Updated

I'm Adam.

Knocking this down in price to £890 to move it on.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Pictures are too small for an item > £250.
    Barry

I'm Adam.

Err they're thumbnails, you click on them to get a larger image or am I missing something?

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Pictures are too small for an item > £250.

Big pics here too, just click on em
    My Office : M2 Mac Mini Pro > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via Apple Music > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > Arcam Alpha 10 integrated > B&W 602 S3s or AE109 speakers - Van Damme cables

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by smallangryboy View Post
    Err they're thumbnails, you click on them to get a larger image or am I missing something?
    Read the rules.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Adam.

This OK? Bit redundant thought isn't it since the thumbnails actually link to the same images?

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by smallangryboy View Post

This OK? Bit redundant thought isn't it since the thumbnails actually link to the same images?
    Full sized images have been a requirement for sales of items over £250 for some time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast