+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: I’ve dropped Roon in favour of LMS

I'm Ken.

Hi Mike
    Yes I went through all the variants in the drop down menu, a couple of times, before posting.
    I can't see anything that will work on the basic method used for album sorting.
    Also tried the main settings and player settings, nothing there either.

The server settings in Material Skin are the same as in the Default Skin, they are actually clearer to follow in the default.
    Checked pretty much everything I could think of.
    For very large libraries, the method I use is not very practical, seeing it all at once, but for smaller libraries it works for me.
    Maybe when they looked at how to access the music they were presuming a lot of data, so structured the navigation accordingly.

I'm Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwin View Post
    Hi Mike
    Yes I went through all the variants in the drop down menu, a couple of times, before posting.
    I can't see anything that will work on the basic method used for album sorting.
    Also tried the main settings and player settings, nothing there either.

The server settings in Material Skin are the same as in the Default Skin, they are actually clearer to follow in the default.
    Checked pretty much everything I could think of.
    For very large libraries, the method I use is not very practical, seeing it all at once, but for smaller libraries it works for me.
    Maybe when they looked at how to access the music they were presuming a lot of data, so structured the navigation accordingly.
    You could always ask on the Material Skin forum.

https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...l-Skin/page465

I'm Ken.

Thanks Barry, didn't realise there was one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789