+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: x5 Vinyl LP's - Smoke Fairies, Primal Scream, Stone Roses, The Heads, PJ Harvey

I'm Josie.

Cool FS: x5 Vinyl LP's - Smoke Fairies, Primal Scream, Stone Roses, The Heads, PJ Harvey

Hi all.

I have this little lot for sale.

Thing is I'd like to sell them as a lot or close to a lot so I don't have to venture to the P.O. at the moment.

I'm looking for £150 + post for the lot if possible.

Paypal giftywoo please.

1. Smoke fairies - Darkness Brings the Wonders Home - Limited 'Dinked' edition. Numbered #401/500. Black and gold splatter vinyl. Still in shrink. With signed and numbered art print and booklet included. A beautiful album.

Unplayed, just opened to see so NM/NM

Next are two Art Vinyl editions. The vinyl of these art vinyl editions suffered from a bit of bag rash/reaction from the poor quality factory paper inner sleeves. I replaced them both immediately with audioworks poly lined sleeves. (Originals included)

2. Primal Scream - Screamadelica - with cd. Still in shrink. Played only once (maybe twice). Sleeve is EX+ it has a couple of minor corner dings. And vinyl EX+/NM-.

3. The Stone Roses - S/T - with CD. Still in shrink. Again, played a couple of times. Sleeve EX+ and vinyl is EX-/EX-. This has some marks which are more noticeable under strong light. Plays through fine with just a bit of background noise in quiet places.

But to be honest this could just do with a clean. My other copy sounded fine after my friend cleaned it.

4. The Heads - Everybody knows we got know here - If you like Psychedelic head rock, then this is an amazing LP. - 2018 numbered edition.

This is #018. Pink vinyl and unplayed. As new condition. Outer poly sleeve has a little wrinkle but that's all.

5. PJ Harvey - Stories from the city, stories from the sea - Re-issue. No idea what year of this re-press. Unplayed. NM/NM

Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com
    - Audio Equipment Reviews
    Facebook

I'm Josie.

Asking £60 + post for PJ HARVEY, STONE ROSES and PRIMAL SCREAM as a lot.
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com
    Facebook

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Adder View Post
    Asking £60 + post for PJ HARVEY, STONE ROSES and PRIMAL SCREAM as a lot.
    Oh go on then, you've tempted me, they are such good albums I should have them in my collection, PM sent.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Josie.

Cool.. They are sold. Thanks.

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk

Tannoyista.com
    Facebook

+ Reply to Thread