+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guess the song

I'm Steve.

Simple Minds?
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm neil.

'what about the Elephants' !!
    post 14

I'm Loz.

I saw them in the front yard
    Said the boy in room one four nine?

I'm neil.

Quote Originally Posted by HackneyRF View Post
    I saw them in the front yard
    Said the boy in room one four nine?
    Shelby lynne

I think it follows the Elephants better - perhaps change the thread to make your own song with real lyrics

I'm Loz.

Quote Originally Posted by enrae8 View Post
    Shelby lynne

I think it follows the Elephants better - perhaps change the thread to make your own song with real lyrics
    That's a cover by Shelby Lynne Neil. 😉

I'm neil.

Oh bugger

I'm neil.

Quote Originally Posted by HackneyRF View Post
    That's a cover by Shelby Lynne Neil. ��
    You know I’m going to have to cheat now

I'm Steve.

"If you happen to have some DEVICES! then not only is it ok to get into the PARAPHERNALIA of it all..."

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    "If you happen to have some DEVICES! then not only is it ok to get into the PARAPHERNALIA of it all..."
    I don’t understand - I’m sorry
    Looked this up - written by Randy Newman - first released by Jerry Butler 1964 - or am I getting confused with something else

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by enrae8 View Post
    I don’t understand - I’m sorry
    Looked this up - written by Randy Newman - first released by Jerry Butler 1964 - or am I getting confused with something else
    It's the intro for "Penguin in Bondage", from the album "Roxy and Elsewhere" by Zappa/Mothers. In the frostbite nite, with the flaps gone white, shrieking as she spots the hoop across the room. Every time she sees the hoop. Hope that clears things up

T'other system:

A/V:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123