+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone try a Schick 9" on an SL-1200MK2?

I'm afesteringvinylphile.

Default Anyone try a Schick 9" on an SL-1200MK2?

I've got the itch, again, to try this. Anyone else already go down this rabbit hole?
    Lyrics are the ramblings of man, sometimes inspired by The Creator, most often, not.
    But music (melodies, harmonies, rhythms), that's God stuff.
    Always was. Always will be.

One of the biggest lies ever told was that only certain kinds of people should listen to certain kinds of music.

(silent) VINYL LP SLIDESHOWS

I'm Hugo.

A nice arm that will work well on the Technics, but be aware that the long and slender counterweight will foul the acrylic cover. Thomas Schick himself pointed this out to me.

I'm afesteringvinylphile.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammonite Audio View Post
    A nice arm that will work well on the Technics, but be aware that the long and slender counterweight will foul the acrylic cover. Thomas Schick himself pointed this out to me.
    I was hoping you'd chime in as I've been looking at your arm boards for some time, now. Thank you. I don't use the dust covers so that is not a concern at all.
    Lyrics are the ramblings of man, sometimes inspired by The Creator, most often, not.
    But music (melodies, harmonies, rhythms), that's God stuff.
    Always was. Always will be.

One of the biggest lies ever told was that only certain kinds of people should listen to certain kinds of music.

(silent) VINYL LP SLIDESHOWS

+ Reply to Thread