+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Hi-Fi Forum

I'm Phil.

wish them all the best , not quite sure not having computer audio or streaming is all about , so many are moving to that medium that i would have thought it rather limiting
    1]bel canto pre 3 vbs, ice power amps /onkyo sacd, modwright jolida dac
    sonos, . tannoy eaton legacy 2]bel canto pre 3 vbs bc ref s500 marantz sa8005, black ice dsd dac and RFC impulse ta`us , track audio stands

I'm Wayne.

I'm afraid that any place that openly welcomes Rudi and his brand of hate, trolling and racism should not a place that deserves your attention.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Aw gawd, is he letting in that disgrace to humanity?

Marco.
    "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears” - John Lennon.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Aw gawd, is he letting in that disgrace to humanity?

Marco.
    Just took a look and he's pi**ing all over it all ready.
    [FONT="Arial"]
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes

Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S & Michel Cusis MC cartridge, Furutech AG-12-R4 High Performance Phono Cable, LFD MMC special phono stage, Rothwell MCX SUT, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi to Beresford Caiman SEG DAC, Sony 3d blu-Ray for CDs to Caiman SEG, ALLNIC T1500 MKII SET 300B amp, Wilson Benesch Vector speakers and JBL L100 Century's , Chord Epic speaker leads, & signature links, the Eccose Conductor CA1 cd to pre, I think I am at audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone

I'm Steve.

Just had a poke round this "Hifi Hingoot" forum, as I was curious as to why this Rudi guy was getting such glowing references... saw one thread where he admits to having almost zero interest in music, but there seemed to be plenty of posts detailing how much money he makes. Shame about the lack of interest in music, apart from that he sounds like an absolute delight
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Densen Beat B400 Plus; Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini-1, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    Panasonic 42" plasma, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Oh, he's positively lovely... You do know that rat bag is the one responsible for this: https://theartofsound.net/forum/show...Rudolph-Hucker

The good thing though [as far as I can see] is that Andrew's keeping a tin lid on him badmouthing folk he doesn't like, and so he's limited to posting about his usual vulgar, endlessly repetitive and mind-numbingly tedious, materialistic bragging.

Marco.
    "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears” - John Lennon.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

I'm Steve.

Oh, he's positively lovely... You do know that rat bag is the one responsible for this: https://theartofsound.net/forum/show...Rudolph-Hucker

The good thing though [as far as I can see] is that Andrew's keeping a tin lid on him badmouthing folk he doesn't like, and so he's limited to posting about his usual mind-numbingly boring/brainless and repetitive rubbish.

Marco.
    Well I did see in one of his poets a reference to The Land of The Rising Flatpack, and did wonder whether it may be one of his aliases, or perhaps a friend. What am I talking about, a friend! I've come across gobshites like this before, playing the Big I Am. They only hold my attention for about 5 seconds, so I'm afraid Hifi Hing oot will have to live without my fart stories. Their loss.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Densen Beat B400 Plus; Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini-1, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    Panasonic 42" plasma, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

I'm Pete.

Just no need for it tbh too many keyboard warriors about that take pleasure in creating shite

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Just not interested Shane..

I've no idea who this Rudi guy is and not going to find out.. lifes too short
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Wayne.

The good thing though [as far as I can see] is that Andrew's keeping a tin lid on him badmouthing folk he doesn't like, and so he's limited to posting about his usual mind-numbingly boring/brainless and repetitive rubbish.

Marco.
    A few of his little minions are also being allowed on there too.

I'm surprised @southall-1998_mk2 is promoting a forum which allows the rabble on who have lampooned and obsessively posted hatefully against him on SnakeOil?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast