+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who would you choose?

I'm Steve.

I think probably Led Zeppelin
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Pete.

I'd have to say Queen as no.1 tbh. Would also of loved to of seen Prince.
    Had pleasure of seeing AC/DC at keighley Victoria hall way back in late 70's would of been bout 12 or 13. Only held about 300 or so beauty little venue. Also saw paul weller there bout 15 yrs ago.

I'm Mike.

Going to a Queen concert sounds as much fun as constipation. How about a Shostakovich symphony sometime in the WW2?
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeandvan View Post
    Going to a Queen concert sounds as much fun as constipation. How about a Shostakovich symphony sometime in the WW2?
    Saw Queen in January 1976, part of their 'Christmas Concerts' tour. Bohemian Rhapsody was still Number 1. Not a massive Queen fan, but that gig was fab, definitely in my top ten
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

Yatsushiro Guest

The Amazing Darts, with Den Hegarty . At the time, a breath of fresh air, live.

I'm Jim.

Can.

I'm mick.

Thumbs up

Free ,from '69 to '71.(or Family or Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac...sorry )
    Nothin' I do don't seem to work ,it only seems to make matters worse!. Jagger/Richards

I'm brian.

Rolf Harris

I'm Gordon.

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieGong View Post
    The Wailers - Bob, Peter Tosh, Bunny Wailer and then Bob Marley and the Wailers, post Peter and Bunny
    Absolutely, I saw Bob Marley and the Wailers on their final tour in the US when he was very ill. He looked old and tired, and the band rushed through the songs. We knew something was wrong but we didn't know what.

But to see the original threesome - that would be special!

I'm Barry.

Townes Van Zandt.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast