+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For sale MYRYAD mxd 6000 HIGH.END AV PREAMPLIFIER/DAC!RRP5000€

I'm Flo.

Default For sale MYRYAD mxd 6000 HIGH.END AV PREAMPLIFIER/DAC!RRP5000€

Myryad mxd6000 in fantastic condition ,award winner what hifi 5*.Comes with original remote control,manual,power cable. Price is 325£ inc delivery within the country via Parcelforce
    MYRYAD MXD6000 Digital Preamplifier Processor
    Whether for home theatre or pure audio, every piece of Myryad MX Series has been evolved and refined to delight with timeless style and outstanding performance. We put in the intelligent engineering so you can take out the pure enjoyment.

Through their thoughtful design and intuitive handling, all MX Series models are exceptionally easy to use; through their Smart My-Link communications protocol they are satisfyingly easy to control and despite their superb specification and luxurious build quality, they are tantalisingly affordable to acquire. Whichever you choose, the MX Series will fulfill your most demanding requirements with ease. Make use of intelligence.

SPECIFICATIONS.
    Inputs:
    9 Stereo analogue, 7.1 Multi-channel analogue, 6 Digital (4 coax, 2 optical) 6 video (all Composite and S-Video) Outputs:
    3 Stereo tape record (one tape loop) 7.1 Multi-channel analogue, Stereo Zone B 1 Digital (optical) 3 S-Video (Monitor with & without OSD, Record) 3 Composite (Monitor with & without OSD, Record) 1 Composite Zone B output Other: 2 My-Link input/output, 3 12V DC trigger output, RS232 control input
    Processing capability:
    Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital EX, DTS, DTS-ES Matrix 6.1, DTS-ES Discrete 6.1, DTS Neo:6 (Cinema and Music), Dolby Pro Logic, Dolby Pro Logic II (Music and Movie), Surround 6.1, Synthesised surround modes, Dolby 'late night' compression, extensive bass management modes, Stereo, Mono, Cinema EQ

Internal Baud Rate Converter:
    Bi-directional RS232 Port at 9600 Baud Dimensions (w x h x d): 436 x 95 x 343mm Weight (net): 7.5 kg

I'm Flo.

I'm Flo.

I'm Flo.

I'm Flo.

I'm Flo.

I'm Vince.

Love the look of this and Myryad gear is very good in my humble opinion. This would make a very good stereo pre/dac, you get a good amount of inputs.
    Glws

I'm Adam.

We had one of these in the Mordaunt Short listening room, along with the matching 5 channel power amp.

They were absolutely superb bits of kit that wiped the floor with quite a few fancy 2-channel integrated amps and pre/power combos that we tried.

GLWTS!
    Engineers: fixing problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.

I'm Flo.

Thanks Vince for your kind words....it is quite impressive in 2 channel and dac aswell and for this money someone will get a bargain��

I'm Flo.

Hi and thank you for the short presentation Adam, Hard to believe someone can get better multi/stereo channel preamp+dac for this money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast