+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whitty sense of Humour

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Been to Harrogate on nights out a few times coming back from races or after visiting yorkshire show. Deff the posher side of yorkshire unlike where i originated in keighley.
    The Yorkshire Show a couple of years ago was my one and only visit to Harrogate. A vey enjoyable day, watching sheep judging, mini-goats, birds of prey, and seeing two distant specks which turned out to be Yorkshire vets Peter and Julian. And I bought a Barbour lookalike jacket for 30 quid.

Probably too much walking for the blue rinse brigade, though there were a few hoity-toity folks there, who were trying to be 'Yorkshire', but their accents gave them away, I could understand what they were saying
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm John.

What do you call a pie on top of Barnsley town hall clock?
    something ta eight
    Sent by me using an appendage

SME Model 15/V tonearm, Lyra Dorian, EAR Phono Box.

Luxman 509X amp.

PMC 25 23i speakers.

Innuos/Roon/Qobuz/I-Pad. Oppo UDP-205.

Cables by Kimber, Yannis and Audioquest.

Audioquest Niagara. Tube Distinctions Mains power filter. Project RCM. Zerostat.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by prestonchipfryer View Post
    What do you call a pie on top of Barnsley town hall clock?
    something ta eight
    I sound more like Marcus Bentley when I say it. Just to explain (for those who have a life), Marcus was the Geordie voice-over of C4's 'Big brother'.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm David.

Quote Originally Posted by Made in 1968 View Post
    Is it me or is it that Northern people have bags of it but darn sarf they are totally void of it? I can stick some on E-Bay if it helps.
    You can always tell a Yorkshireman......but you can't tell him much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123