+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HI GUYS.

I'm MARK.

Default HI GUYS.

Hi guys this is mark from leeds in the uk.im a self employed courier,currently in lock down like everyone else.with a lot more free time on my hands im digging out my old hifi bits and bobs and trying them out [a lot of it un-successfully] .so far found 2 broken amps 1 pair of rubbish sounding speakers but also got a reasonable sounding set up that works and doesnt make weird random noises turns off for no apparent reason or smells like its on fire like most of my old stuff..hee hee. I like all sorts of music from reggae, punk, soul to contemporary jazz.the only sort of music i dont kind of "get" is classical but i have tried..honest. I also used to play guitar in a few punk bands years and years ago in another life before wifes,kids and mortgages etc came along. For my sins im also a leeds united fan and im very very old so should know better. Hoping to get to know you all better and thanks for the acceptance.. Mark.

I'm Shane.

Howdy! Welcome to AOS.

Have fun.

S.
    Shane Lonergan.

I'm Pete.

Hiya Mark
    Welcome to AOS used to live in keighley just down road from Leeds so have a lot of mates who are Leeds fans. Unfortunately i'm a Burnley fan but wont hold it against you
    Regards
    Pete

I'm Geoff.

Hello Mark. Welcome to AOS.

Join in the fun and get to know the members, there's a lot going on.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Mark,

Enjoy the Forum

Barry
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread