+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Innous Zen MK.1 music server

I'm Tony.

Default FS: Innous Zen MK.1 music server

Hi guys, I'm selling my Zen music server which I bought it about 18 months ago I rarely use it so I'm moving it on plus I could be doing with the cash at the moment.

The server is in good condition and I have the original Innous box so posting isn't a problem at the moment but obviously there may be some delay depending on the couriers.

The colour is sort of brushed brown and black and the photos are showing some marks on the top and on the front but it's only some dust as its not easy to clean due the brushed finish of the case.

I'm looking for £400 delivered and payment by Bacs or by Paypal gift only.

I might consider meeting up somewhere local to hand it over but payment will have to be made in advance, absolutely no cash accepted though.

This is the Mk one version running the current Zen operating system, the previous owner had it upgraded to the current operating system by Innous just before I bought it.

The HDD capacity is 2 TB with only about 12% of the capacity used, there's 550 albums on the disc which I'm happy to leave for the new owner or I can delete them which is pretty simple by using finder>music on a MacBook pro and deleting the files (probably similar on a Windows machine) just let me know however some of the CDs have been sold on so if that bothers you I can delete most of the music.

Insured delivery is included in the price.

Thanks

Tony

I'm Tony.

This is now sold guys, thanks Tony

+ Reply to Thread