+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Corona Tests

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I think I might have it. Woke up in the night with fever and tight chest. Bit of a bastard as I'm almost completely out of food.
    Take good care of yourself mate. Wish you well quickly!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Andre.

We dont know do we cos there is no ferking tests. So basically life ends for months on end. Ive had headache & snotty nose for nearly a weak, but like i say how the hell do we know.

I'm Martin.

Don't feel too bad actually. I've had the flu and its nothing like that. As long as it doesn't get any worse then it's not really a problem.

Don't know how I caught it as I thought I'd been pretty careful. I didn't even leave the house yesterday so must have been before that.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Andre.

Im a bit worried because of that twat on the Bus last time i was out.

I'm Kevin.

Don't feel too bad actually. I've had the flu and its nothing like that. As long as it doesn't get any worse then it's not really a problem.

Don't know how I caught it as I thought I'd been pretty careful. I didn't even leave the house yesterday so must have been before that.
    This thing can have a 14 day incubation period.
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

I'm Adrian.

Take care Martin, wishing you a speedy recovery.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by CageyH View Post
    This thing can have a 14 day incubation period.
    Yes, there's just no way of knowing is there? I reckon I must have it as I've not had this 'tight chest' thing since I was a young child and I've had the flu and dozens of colds since.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    Take care Martin, wishing you a speedy recovery.
    Cheers Adrian.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Ian.

Take care Martin, hope you feel better soon.

I'm Dave.

I think I might have it. Woke up in the night with fever and tight chest. Bit of a bastard as I'm almost completely out of food.
    When did you last go out? When did you last meet or talk to someone you're not living with, or unsure of, at close quarters?

I have had tight chests in previous years - to be avoided at all costs. However, I think it doesn't automatically follow that if you have those symptoms you have CV 19. Now we are told that some people only have mild symptoms, or even no symptoms at all.
    Without a reliable test (say at least at the 95% level) it's going to be hard to figure this out. What about a runny nose, or sneezing, which could be due to allergies?

Re the postie bringing in the tests and/or test results - when and if they are available - the postie also has to be virus free - or immune and not a carrier.

I'm even getting suspicious of Amazon (and other) boxes now - but allegedly the CV thing doesn't survive more than 24 hours on carboard. Some people think it's safe enough to open the boxes on a table, then dispose of the boxes immediately, wash their hands, and then clean the table, then presumably wash their hands again. I'm starting to adopt a "leave the box or packet for a day in a hall area" approach.

Anyway, best wishes Martin, hope you feel better soon, and that no more urgent action is needed. Otherwise I guess if you put a flag up on here someone will try to sort you out.
    Dave

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast