+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: My daily exercise

I'm Steve.

If I could do a longer trajectory it wouldn't be filling my boots
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Timothy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    No it was just in your head. And now it's in mine. But now I'm thinking of Bev in batter, and that's something I can work with Cheers Lawrence!
    Does this mean she will be popping out of a cake?
    Holbo TT-Nag 110-Croft phono/Innuos Zen MK2/LinnenberG Telemann DAC-Preamp/LinnenberG Allegro monoblocs/Duevel Venus/LinnenberG Maestro SE-Senn. 660S DH Labs cabling

Croft Series 7 amps, WLM La Scala, Naim Uniti1, Naim Nait XS3, Naim ND5XS2, Guru Junior

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Frazeur1 View Post
    Does this mean she will be popping out of a cake?
    That would be nice. We could do with Bev coming back on here to end all this speculation, but she's probably busy helping her neighbour with his telescope...sorry Bev I meant binoculars

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Timothy.

Wait a minute Steve...hold on...you aren't talking cake batter, now are you? I have a very sneaky suspicion here.....
    Holbo TT-Nag 110-Croft phono/Innuos Zen MK2/LinnenberG Telemann DAC-Preamp/LinnenberG Allegro monoblocs/Duevel Venus/LinnenberG Maestro SE-Senn. 660S DH Labs cabling

Croft Series 7 amps, WLM La Scala, Naim Uniti1, Naim Nait XS3, Naim ND5XS2, Guru Junior

I'm Steve.

No, I did mean cake batter. You have a mucky mind!

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Timothy.

Now come on, cake batter, telescope, then changed to binoculars, just what is all this business about anyway? And now telling me I have a mucky mind? Well, I never! I'm taking my cake pans home now!

I'm Timothy.

Oh, and I would ask Bev back to my house to fold in some cake batter and do a little whisking, but I am sure she has other plans! Not to mention I am across a rather large pond too....

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Frazeur1 View Post
    Now come on, cake batter, telescope, then changed to binoculars, just what is all this business about anyway? And now telling me I have a mucky mind? Well, I never! I'm taking my cake pans home now!
    You probably haven't seen any 'Carry On' films have you

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Timothy.

Yes, I kind of like Carry On Camping...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910