+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HDMI cables - do they all perform the same?

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Just realised I posted this in Analogue Arts instead of AV studio. Mods, feel free to give me a good spanking
    They would but you would probably enjoy it you big perv

As the late Colonel Sanders once said
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken!!"

I'm Steve.

Thanks Mike, another kind offer from my favourite hifi enthusiast living near a good chippy it's just one 1.5 metre jobbie I was after
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Jac Hawk View Post
    They would but you would probably enjoy it you big perv
    And being a self-employed deviant I wouldn't get my spanking till June
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Mike.

No problem Steve, i'm busy tomorrow but i'll get one on Monday, send me a PM with your address and i'll leave it on your door step

As the late Colonel Sanders once said
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken!!"

I'm martin.

I remember "chippies", Oh for a fish/haggis/chipsteak supper wi' salt n sauce.
    Please take good care of your S2k keep it by your side for long and enjoy it from the bottom of your heart and share the quality and legacy of the S2k with many friends so that the legend of the S2k will continue for long. Shigeru Uehara Designer Honda S2000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12