+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I think my middle name is Al, or I’ve been a naughty boy again [emoji33][emoji41]

I'm David.

Personally I would have changed the sofa and curtains long before the speakers

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Audio Al View Post
    Let me think

A pair of Quad 63's in the utility room
    3 pairs in the hallway
    and 1 and a half bedrooms full along with the 7 pairs in the through lounge

Yes I do need my head tested
    Whatever turns you one, personally I would opt for 2 or 3 very good pairs, and in fact if you find the right ones maybe one pair, I would go and list to some WB's Vectors or ACT.One.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Adrian.

Been doing some more listening with these Wilson Benesch Vectors, yesterday and today, and a particular word comes to mind 'Transparent'. What I mean by that is it is as if they are not there, just the music. The detail is actually quite stunning across the frequency range.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I'm Alan.

Now that sounds like they are doing the business, just going to look them up

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebottle View Post
    Now that sounds like they are doing the business, just going to look them up
    https://www.stereonet.co.uk/reviews/...oudspeakers/P1

I'm Andre.

Ive heard speaker of that description which did sound good but didnt sound natural to me.

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Made in 1968 View Post
    Ive heard speaker of that description which did sound good but didnt sound natural to me.
    Well these sound ‘natural’, if you mean musical, and work well with my amp.

I'm Andre.

I mean an unnatural clarity

I'm Alan.

How can you have an unnatural clarity, it's clear or it isn't surely?

I'm Andre.

Yawn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast