+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Granola

I'm Andre.

Default Granola

Im here again singing the praises of Aldi

Best ever Granola i had. Love this.Dead cheap too.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/raisin-%26-al...56471005278800

I'm Dave.

Just not sure I like Granola of any sort. I tried some from Lidl a while back - still got a couple of packets. It's OK but ...
    Probably also depends on the additions they put in the stuff - some are better than others. I think we had fruit and berries in one pack.

Probably the favourite breakfast cereal is Malt Wheaties from Lidl, which is about the highest in fibre of any breakfast cereal - apart from one or two totally inedible ones.
    Dave

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by dave2010 View Post
    Just not sure I like Granola of any sort. I tried some from Lidl a while back - still got a couple of packets. It's OK but ...
    Probably also depends on the additions they put in the stuff - some are better than others. I think we had fruit and berries in one pack.

Probably the favourite breakfast cereal is Malt Wheaties from Lidl, which is about the highest in fibre of any breakfast cereal - apart from one or two totally inedible ones.
    i eat those too
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

I like granola with hot milk and I bung extra dried cranberries in too.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Andre.

I put Natural yogurt with it.. Those Aldi Malties are nice, the Rice Crispies are good too.

I'm Andre.

They are the only three cereal we have

I'm Vince.

Aldi's Fruit and Fibre is very nice. Not like eating wood shavings like a few of them are. I agree about the Granola, delicious.

I'm Andre.

Harvest morn do a box of sachet instant oats too that is nice. Trick is to put slightly less milk in than specified on the sachet

https://www.fatsecret.co.uk/calories...tos/img-909344

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Made in 1968 View Post
    They are the only three cereal we have
    We have a significant variety including:

None branded:

Weetabix variant
    Shredded wheat variant
    Mini Shredded wheat variant
    Hoops - possibly the honey variety
    M&S cereal with chocolate bits
    A couple of boxes of Granola we've not finished yet
    Some packs of Muesli
    Peanut crunch cereal
    Strawberries or raspberry crunch cereals (either Sainsbury's or Lidl)

and then there's porridge, which we have on occasions

There's usually a choice - will last a while. Probably also some corn flakes and bran flakes too - which our regular visitor often likes.
    Dave

I'm Andre.

saw those tiny Variety Kelloggs cereal packs in the shop the other day. Remind me when i was a kid on holiday in the caravan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast