+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Support the petition for a universal basic income trial

I'm Ian.

Default Support the petition for a universal basic income trial

Support the petition for a universal basic income trial

Petition Implement Universal Basic Income to give home & food security through Covid-19
    The government should implement an immediate Universal Basic Income trial for all UK residents to ensure home and food security through the coronavirus Covid-19 crisis, to support the needs of those that need to self-isolate as well as the public health at large, and the wider economy.

The Covid-19 crisis means there will be an impact on society. The scientific & medical measures needed are paramount. The economy is pivotal to the UK, but relief is needed for people as well as businesses.

Trialling a Universal Basic Income for all residents would give home and food security, allowing people to make the right decisions for their families and wider society, whilst also keeping money flowing through the economy.

Doing this will reduce pressures caused by acts of desperation

Sign the petition at

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/302284

I'm Alan.

I like your way of thinking Ian, but I fear we will all be holding our breaths..permanently
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Ian.

Your braver than me, sorry wrong thread

I'm Ian.

Actually when you look into it in more detail its not as crazy as it sounds, its been operating in finland for a few years now

+ Reply to Thread