+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Future Prog show posts

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Jac Hawk View Post
    Everyone should listen in, Steve reminds me of a north eastern whispering Bob Harris on his show keep it up Steve
    Does he have a beard too? I thought he reminded me of Catweazle Sorry Steve couldn't resist.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    Steve, I am very sorry to hear about this. I say keep on posting, it reminds me to check in, and as I understand it AoS is about the Art of Sound and not just HiFi or audiophile stuff, if some one does not like Prog Rock then surely they can go and listen to what they do like and allow others to enjoy what they like.
    +1 to that, and to the reply by Neil.
    Barry

I'm Lawrence.

Please keep posting. Name and shame I say, maybe I can work it out...

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Well, not being a big "traditional" Prog fan, I have never listened to your show I am afraid to say, Steve, but now I have seen the playlist, I will most definitely give it a go!

Personally, I like good music, and don't care what label it does or doesn't fit - so I'd have no objection to you posting the links here, and you may have found a new listener!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Steve.

Many thanks Alex. It is on the Podcast page at Progzilla now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12