+ Reply to Thread
Page 842 of 991 FirstFirst ... 342742792832840841842843844852892942 ... LastLast
Results 8,411 to 8,420 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Bksabath View Post
    Or he could have said that 40% of the people in hospital had two Jabs

Bur this would have been bad spin as most of the electorate can't do 100 - 60 = 40 made much worst whit that symbol that one mostly type by mistake above the 5

So if most peoples had the 2 Jabs what is it? 86 %? and the rest 34 % ? has not out of 100 in hospital by having the vaccine one is only about 1/4 or 1/5 less prone to end up in hospital

Vaccines = no so good as they tell you

You may not die from the Fauci virus if you had the vaccine, which is just what is wanted from you from big pharma, there you go one more happy returning customer

It would be much better if Vitamin D is discussed in the main stream media and Ivermectin and such get studied properly
    So you're still far more likely to require hospital treatment if you haven't been vaccinated. I've seen figures as high as 80%. Not really much more to say is there?

I'm all in favour of people being allowed to make their own irrational decisions and live with the consequences. But when it comes to encouraging others to follow their example it gets very close to, possibly even crosses, the acceptable limits of freedom of speech. Essentially the same as shouting 'Fire' in a crowded theatre.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Sandro.

Oxford’s PRINCIPLE Trial: Ivermectin Being Considered as Part of the Study (trialsitenews.com)

Long paper
    Just a quote from it

Because the FLCCC physicians are convinced the meta-analyses research from both sides of the Atlantic points to a clear case of efficacy, they worry about the control group patients. As the group maintains that the existing evidence for Ivermectin is overwhelmingly indicative that the medicine is highly effective in reducing hospitalization, inhibiting transmission and lowering COVID-19 death rates as well as accelerating viral clearance, they cannot morally support a placebo-controlled study at this point.
    They believe it’s a mistake and that the Oxford PRINCIPLE Trial should be designed as a dose-finding study and/or sophisticated observational study. Kory told TrialSite, “It is grossly unethical to enroll patients in a placebo-controlled trial. Such a study will lead to harm to the control group.” What he means is that from their perspective, because the drug is known to work, purposely not giving the control group that drug brings a heavy burden on those funding and designing the study.

I'm Sandro.

So Martin
    Would you like to see more discussion about Vitamin D on the main stream media ?
    Do we need to know if it works or not?
    An if so
    Would you agree that Ivermectin deserves to be fully investigated?

would not those from what we know so far further increase your chances not to end up in hospital?

and possibly take the Ro number below 1 ( Ro < 1 = no more Fauci virus)

would not the 3 millions and over human being that have immune suppressant problems just in this country deserve to see this information?

I'm Martin.

So Martin
    Would you like to see more discussion about Vitamin D on the main stream media ?
    Do we need to know if it works or not?
    An if so
    Would you agree that Ivermectin deserves to be fully investigated?

would not those from what we know so far further increase your chances not to end up in hospital?

and possibly take the Ro number below 1 ( Ro < 1 = no more Fauci virus)

would not the 3 millions and over human being that have immune suppressant problems just in this country deserve to see this information?
    I think vitamin D can't hurt but prior to the pandemic there was a lot of discussion about vitamin D in the mainstream media with regards to the widespread issue of vitamin D deficiency. I've been taking a vitamin D supplement for years.

Ivermectin is being studied, the link you provided is all about that. My understanding as a non-medical professional is that as it is a steroid-based drug it is not without potential side effects therefore it's probably not wise to hand it out like candy if in fact there is no benefit.

I think the suggestion that it is an established cure that is simply being supressed by 'Big Pharma' is risible. I think the suggestion that taking vitamin D as a potential aid to immunity is being suppressed and deliberately not being covered by the 'msm' is also risible. Hope that clarifies.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I'm all in favour of people being allowed to make their own irrational decisions and live with the consequences. But when it comes to encouraging others to follow their example it gets very close to, possibly even crosses, the acceptable limits of freedom of speech.
    Just to be clear. what are you referring to as "irrational decisions" - choosing not to have a vaccine, or what?

Also, one man's 'rational' could be another man's 'irrational'. Not everyone has to sign up to your notion of rationality.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Sandro.

Hi Marco
    What is your position given that:
    The Vaccine may stop you requiring hospitalization for a unknown and made very confusing amount of instances for argument sake call it 1/4 less chances
    The Vaccine have low probability shorth term side effects and unknown long term side effects
    You may require a new vaccine next year
    The vaccine open the gateway for the Fauci virus to mutate
    The Vaccine does not give you natural immunity as would you get by contracting the Virus

Would you agree whit those points?

If you take it or not is entirely your choice.

Hi Marco
    What is your position given that:
    The Vaccine may stop you requiring hospitalization for a unknown and made very confusing amount of instances for argument sake call it 1/4 less chances
    The Vaccine have low probability shorth term side effects and unknown long term side effects
    You may require a new vaccine next year
    The vaccine open the gateway for the Fauci virus to mutate
    The Vaccine does not give you natural immunity as would you get by contracting the Virus

Would you agree whit those points?

If you take it or not is entirely your choice.
    Hi Sandro,

My position is very clear on the above: in a free and democratic country, people should be able to do what THEY think is RIGHT/rational for THEM, based on THEIR judgement criteria, and that choice should subsequently be RESPECTED (not ridiculed or condemned) by others, who may disagree and equally have exercised their RIGHT to do something else.

I also disagree that someone's perfectly valid stance, such as yours (and many others), on possible alternative ways to successfully treat this virus, and the influence in that respect of big pharma, is 'risible'.

For me, that choice of language is both disrespectful and derogatory. By all means, disagree and therefore challenge that statement or observation, as robustly (but politely) as necessary, but don't LAUGH at it, as that's only liable to get someone's back up, who's simply committed the heinous crime of thinking differently!

Anything that seeks to stifle free thinking/the right to be an individual, and make you comply with 'the norm'/behaviour of the masses, is more dangerous than anything else, and a sure route towards fascism!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Hi Sandro,

My position is very clear on the above: in a free and democratic country, people should be able to do what THEY think is RIGHT/rational for THEM, based on THEIR judgement criteria, and that choice should subsequently be RESPECTED (not ridiculed or condemned) by others, who may disagree and equally have exercised their RIGHT to do something else.

I also disagree that someone's perfectly valid stance, such as yours (and many others), on possibly alternative ways to successfully treat this virus, and the influence in that respect of big pharma, is 'risible'.

For me, that choice of language is both disrespectful and derogatory. By all means, disagree and therefore challenge that statement or observation, as robustly (but politely) as necessary, but don't LAUGH at it, as that's only liable to get someone's back up, who's simply committed the heinous crime of thinking differently!

Anything that seeks to stifle free thinking/the right to be an individual, and make you comply with 'the norm'/behaviour of the masses, is more dangerous than anything else, and a sure route towards fascism!

Marco.
    Hi Marco,

You need to be careful with statements like that, some idiots will always try to take advantage of a general "right" to do as they please (often in the name of religion).

I have sympathy with what you are thinking, but there need to be caveats or some people will take advantage, for example "the children of god" :

Its founder, David Berg, told members that God was love and love was sex, so there should be no limits, regardless of age or relationship. Berg's cult spread and claimed to have 10,000 full-time members in 130 communities around the world by the 1970s.
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

Yes, I completely agree, but then you're talking about extremism, and in my opinion, ALL forms of extremism are bad (religious, political or whatever), so that should be controlled.

However, it's quite different effectively bullying others into behaving the same as you, simply because you think that you're 'right' or more 'rational' than they are, especially when their alternative behaviour is perfectly valid and reasonable.

It's a form of brainwashing/coercion I'm deadly against, and that is also incompatible with a democracy, and which subsequently can create dangerous divisions, leading to the eroding of freedoms.

I've not been in England yet since the wearing of masks was made non-mandatory, so what's it been like? Are folks not wearing masks being frowned upon/discriminated against, or worse, for exercising their (now) legal free choice?

If you haven't seen that happening yet, then I predict it'll come, especially when, in that respect, the rest of the UK shortly follows suit. And that's what happens when a precedent is set for allowing people to persecute others for not thinking the same as THEM, and doing what THEY think they should be doing instead!

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Sandro.

Cool we agree then
    Could you make your position 100 % clear by ticking yes or no on each of the bullet points on my posts 8413 and 8416

Martin IMO fail to provide any meaningless opinion and this is a typical example of the endemic response one get from the main stream media and establishment
    "would you like to see more discussion about vitamin D in the main stream media?" would require simple and honest yes or no answer and I commend the skill and waste of space that he employs, I am not going to keep going on and ask him over and and over answer the question as wee seen done on same major Networks far to fascionable a trend of late I may add

About the "Risible" rant that is his personal opinion he is totally entitle to it and it is on record for when the conspiracy disproved or not

I do not find any relevance to it to my post 8413

Possibly it has same relevance to same of my previous posts

Maybe the ones stating "big pharmas have not interest in curing you they want returning customers" where is the conspiracy in that?
    Is like saying that Car manufacturer want to sell you a car and keep making money when you buy spare parts or get a service done on it.

I believe he decided that I am wearing a tin hat or such
    I believe that he know how much consequence I will place on any of his views

I am asking you and you all in general to put a tick yes or know on any of those questions, keep it private if you like, but do act on it for your own and love ones.

Keep going on about conspiracy as well if you like I will keep calling this the Fauci virus till you show me the spill over animal that aledgdley caused this mess. What is it now 19 months and counting?

+ Reply to Thread