+ Reply to Thread
Page 836 of 991 FirstFirst ... 336736786826834835836837838846886936 ... LastLast
Results 8,351 to 8,360 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder5 View Post
    If your inverted commas refer to my post I didn’t say ‘the government ‘ I said “ Governments”, not limited to the UK.

So as you well know it’s a worldwide issue. You’ve had various answers or “conspiracy theories” , so chose one!

Perhaps this :-

“Mikhail Sergeevich Gorbachev Foundation, funded by the United States, gathered 500 of the world’s most important statesmen, economic leaders and scientists, including George W. Bush (he was not the U.S. president at the time), the Baroness Thatcher, Tony Blair, Zbigniew Brzezinski, as well as George Soros, Bill Gates, futurist John Naisbitt, etc., all of the world’s most popular characters, in the San Francisco Fairmont hotel for a high-level roundtable conference, discussing problems about globalization and how to guide humanity to move forward into the 21st century. According to what He Xin had in hand, the outstanding people of the world in attendance thought that in the 21st century a mere 20 percent of the world’s population will be sufficient to maintain the world’s economy and prosperity, the other 80 percent or 4/5ths of the world’s population will be human garbage unable to produce new values. The people in attendance thought that this excess 80 percent population would be a trash population and “high-tech” means should be used to eliminate them gradually.”

It fits the actions.

It’s your assumption that UK Government are desperately trying to end lockdown, mine is they’ve timed this to pass the buck to the population, then revert to lockdown and have the fall guy (s)

We will learn in time, will the vaccinated be saved or sacrificed, or vice versa for the unvaccinated.

Gary
    It doesn't fit the actions though because the virus is nothing like bad enough to wipe out 80% of the world's population. Assuming that is their goal you wouldn't go about it like this. And lockdown doesn't help in any way either.

Added to which what do these people care what the population of the world is? It doesn't actually make any difference to anyone, let alone billionaires.

The primary aim of any government is to get re-elected. Everything else is subservient to that priority. Lockdowns ruin the economy and elections are won and lost on the economy, not Palestine or BLM or social justice or any of the other things lefties like to get their knickers in a twist about.

Election in 3 and half years time, maybe just enough time to get things back on track if they start now. That's why they're ending lockdown now regardless of the casualty rate, no need for outlandish theories.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Gary.

It doesn't fit the actions though because the virus is nothing like bad enough to wipe out 80% of the world's population. Assuming that is their goal you wouldn't go about it like this. And lockdown doesn't help in any way either.

I like your crystal ball certainty on the future effects of any virus or mutations on the population, and any reaction to the alleged vaccine. How would you go about it?

Lockdown prevents people congregating and mass demonstrations against any perceived injustices.

Lockdown confines people at home to be indoctrinated by MSM and not allowed to see anything for themselves

No need for outlandish theories.

Or ill-conceived naive assumptions in isolation of one country.
    Gary
    Last edited by Stryder5; 18-07-2021 at 16:53.
    It is easier to seek forgiveness than to ask permission

Rules are meant for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder5 View Post

I like your crystal ball certainty on the future effects of any virus or mutations on the population, and any reaction to the alleged vaccine. How would you go about it?

Lockdown prevents people congregating and mass demonstrations against any perceived injustices.

Lockdown confines people at home to be indoctrinated by MSM and not allowed to see anything for themselves

No need for outlandish theories.

Or ill-conceived naive assumptions in isolation of one country.
    Gary
    well if you wanted to cut the global pop by 75% I agree a virus would be about the only effective method Part of the problem is that you can't just have any old 25% left over, you need to select that 25%. Without them knowing about it.

So you would have to give your selected people the real vaccine and everyone else a fake one. Which is possible, although very difficult to do clandestinely. Everyone administering the vaccines would have to be in on it and keeping their mouths shut. Highly unlikely.

Also you would want a virus that did actually kill people in huge numbers, not a small fraction of 1 percent of those who catch it. I suppose you could argue that they got it wrong and thought it would be more deadly. Would such an enormous and highly planned operation really make that basic error though?

But we're well into the realm of pure speculation.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

On another note, deaths from Covid (the most crucial statistic) have gone down recently, after having hovered around the mid-40 mark for the last week or so, and currently sitting at 25: https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/

Of course, that could change pretty quickly, but I see nothing so far indicating a return to anything like the situation we had in Jan/Feb, certainly nothing yet to trigger a lockdown. It'll be interesting, however, seeing what effect (if any) the easing of restrictions in England tomorrow will have on proceedings in the weeks or months to come.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    well if you wanted to cut the global pop by 75% I agree a virus would be about the only effective method Part of the problem is that you can't just have any old 25% left over, you need to select that 25%. Without them knowing about it.

Why without them knowing about it!

So you would have to give your selected people the real vaccine and everyone else a fake one. Which is possible, although very difficult to do clandestinely. Everyone administering the vaccines would have to be in on it and keeping their mouths shut. Highly unlikely.

You answered your own question. Pure conjecture about administering vaccine, select the 20% to be saved, select from them the administrators. Entirely feasible!

Also you would want a virus that did actually kill people in huge numbers, not a small fraction of 1 percent of those who catch it. I suppose you could argue that they got it wrong and thought it would be more deadly. Would such an enormous and highly planned operation really make that basic error though?

Not an error. Create the fear of illness and death, convince people about efficacy of the vaccine, then create new more potent strains that require extra vaccinations, because the mutations are more aggressive. In the quote I originally posted there was emphasis on the speed of infection.

But we're well into the realm of pure speculation.
    You’re right, it’s what you asked for.

All of the information is speculation and guessing from the “science” and MSM.

Gary

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

One thing's for sure, the claimed efficacy of the vaccines (what was the AZ one again, something akin to 90-odd percent effective?) will be shown up as pure bullshit, if double-vaccinated folks start dying in their droves, as some appear to be claiming is coming!

For the time being, I'll continue avoiding to side with the better of the 'conspiracy theories' about this whole thing, even though I have some sympathy with them, and give the 'reality' the benefit of the doubt, for now...

*BUT*, if later in the year we enter into another national lockdown, due to massively increased hospitalisations and deaths, and effectively end up back at square one, and no nearer to a return to freedom and normality, I'll be smelling a rat and starting to give said, so-called 'conspiracy theories', the credence and respect they'd deserve!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    One thing's for sure, the claimed efficacy of the vaccines (what was the AZ one again, something akin to 90-odd percent effective?) will be shown up as pure bullshit, if double-vaccinated folks start dying in their droves, as some appear to be claiming is coming!

For the time being, I'll continue avoiding to side with the better of the 'conspiracy theories' about this whole thing, even though I have some sympathy with them, and give the 'reality' the benefit of the doubt, for now...

Perceived reality?

*BUT*, if later in the year we enter into another national lockdown, due to massively increased hospitalisations and deaths, and effectively end up back at square one, and no nearer to a return to freedom and normality, I'll be smelling a rat and starting to give said, so-called 'conspiracy theories', the credence and respect they'd deserve!

Marco.
    People have already made their minds up and I respect that. I do hope that the “Conspiracy Theorists “ including me are wrong and all will be well with the world

Gary

I'm Sandro.

from what I read here and all over I think at the don't panic scene on the Airplane movie Being hit whit a crow bar is not going to solve the problem

I think that we can agree on those 3 points
    Govth does not have a clue about what the primary function on their job description is.
    and the media work on the principle that bad news improves the ratings and make more money
    and Pharma does not want you to get cured or for you to die they want returning customers

It does not have to be this way
    Have a look at this

Ivermectin for COVID-19: real-time meta analysis of 60 studies (ivmmeta.com)

Have a quick look at table 3 and make up your own opinion and please explain this

I V E R M E C T I N Drastically Reduces COVID deaths in IIndia and AAfrica - YouTube

Skip to minute 16

You can ask the MHRA and your GP to look in to this.

I did and got fobbed off but if 100 or 1000 people ask the same question maybe this will change

I'm Geoff.

'Freedom Day' is here. Unfortunately, it coincides with the biggest Covid infection peak since January. The couldn't care less amongst us will no doubt mingle without a thought and propagate the infection further. I expect we will see the highest level of Covid cases yet before long. The only way through this is to hope herd immunity becomes a reality. Possible future restrictions can't be ruled out and will rely on the 'judgement' of the government.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Sandro.

Freedom Day or Your government wash his hands of it day?

+ Reply to Thread