+ Reply to Thread
Page 759 of 991 FirstFirst ... 259659709749757758759760761769809859 ... LastLast
Results 7,581 to 7,590 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder5 View Post
    Conditional on anything undemocratic, say a vaccine?

Gary
    interested on where it has been officially stated that a voting ID card would be conditional on having been vaccinated?

NI and most European countries use a photo ID card system with no such restriction
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Grant.

never been keen on id cards. it wreaks of big brother personally. voting cards are just another way of bringing this in.. voter fraud is pretty much non existant in this country and they are not needed. so why else are they wanting them?
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    interested on where it has been officially stated that a voting ID card would be conditional on having been vaccinated?

NI and most European countries use a photo ID card system with no such restriction
    OK say members of the Conservative Party, as I said anything undemocratic!

Or as Marco said:
    Conditional on being a cock.

Marco.

Gary
    It is easier to seek forgiveness than to ask permission

Rules are meant for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men

I'm Gary.

I’ve been reading recently about paid trolls, they generally are part of a Troll Farm.

Anyone else read about this?

Gary

I'm BigBobJoylove.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Conditional on being a cock.

Marco.
    The next slogan I reckon.

I'm Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Well, we've been here before., and I wouldn't discount your theory. However, aside from an increase in infections with the 'new variant', in certain parts of the country, the figures (importantly the death ones) are heading in the right direction, so *for now*, let's give them the benefit of the doubt and attribute it largely to the efficacy of the vaccines, and see where we are in a few months time!

Marco.
    I’m sure we’ll be here again.

Lockdowns looming. June 21st we’ll see!

India is going to be the tool used. I predicted a more virulent strain (I actually used the term weaponised) many months ago!

Remember Bill Gates quote “depopulation by vaccination”

Gary

I'm Alan.

I’m sure we’ll be here again.

Lockdowns looming. June 21st we’ll see!

India is going to be the tool used. I predicted a more virulent strain (I actually used the term weaponised) many months ago!

Remember Bill Gates quote “depopulation by vaccination”

Gary
    are you talking about what was alleged about Gates., in this piece of toilet paper...Sovereign Independent....more fake shite
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by mad-moon View Post
    are you talking about what was alleged about Gates., in this piece of toilet paper...Sovereign Independent....more fake shite
    No.

I'm Alan.

No.
    Well elaborate then...
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Grant.

gates' statement on depopulisation from vaccine was that there is a strong correllation between health and lower birthrates. ie if you reduce the amount of unnessessary deathes in third world countries by vaccines etc, they wont feel need tohave huge families. its a fact as well. but needless to say it was deliberately misquoted.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN29Y20D
    Last edited by struth; 16-05-2021 at 11:18.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread