+ Reply to Thread
Page 734 of 991 FirstFirst ... 234634684724732733734735736744784834 ... LastLast
Results 7,331 to 7,340 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by mad-moon View Post
    Yeah..flour and water makes a right mess...
    The author Tom Sharpe (can't remember which book) recommended including raw egg white too
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Sandro.

If you have been following the news it is now self evident why at the start of this you been told to sing happy birthday and that mask did not work

They been making sure that they bought same shares on the cheap and that wife company get the contracts. Who gives a Fuck (can I say Fuck on this forum?) if a few old gits die they make money out of the inheritance tax any way.

I will remember those names that have been camming up and newer again listen to a single word they have to say they are all black listed as far as I am concern

Mandatory prison terms and charges of treason should be just far to much common sense to be ever considered and will never pass as the opposition is just the same so they do not want a precedent if the time for graft came up for them

Next I will write to the director of the movie Official secrets and ask that the sequel be made earlier IMO there is plenty of stuff to do part 2 and 3

I'm BigBobJoylove.

The shares are in a company that does document storage and destruction, which belongs to his sister. The NHS trust that uses the company is in Wales so devolved from central government.

Can't really see any conspiracy there to be honest.

I'm Martin.

Almost all these things come to nothing either because there is no law being broken or because they've covered their tracks too well.

I mean they're not idiots, mostly, and even the ones who are have mates who are smart.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Sorry, could someone explain what's being discussed here, as I couldn't make head nor tail of what Sandro was on about (sorry Sandro) - it was like you were writing in riddles...

Anyway, if someone could fill me in on what we're talking about, that would be appreciated

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Sorry, could someone explain what's being discussed here, as I couldn't make head nor tail of what Sandro was on about (sorry Sandro) - it was like you were writing in riddles...

Anyway, if someone could fill me in on what we're talking about, that would be appreciated

Marco.
    So called Lobbying Scandal involving David Cameron and now there's another one with Matt Hancock I think.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm BigBobJoylove.

Although his business interests were declared anyway, and cleared.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    So called Lobbying Scandal involving David Cameron and now there's another one with Matt Hancock I think.
    Ah right, I'd heard something about that... So what's that got to do with masks not working and singing happy birthday?

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Martin.

You have to think back to the start of the pandemic and what Boris was doing then.

I agree it is quite cryptic, you need to do more crosswords
    Current Lash Up:

Yeah, too much of a brain fuck for me!

Sandro, you need to spit it out...

Marco.
    Main System

+ Reply to Thread