+ Reply to Thread
Page 530 of 991 FirstFirst ... 30430480520528529530531532540580630 ... LastLast
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyTD View Post
    If we are to believe the PCR test, then that would be a valid point, unfortunetly going on the evidence of credible people, i highly doubt it!
    Well there is nothing that can be done about tests giving false positives except to test the person multiple times.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

The only way to overcome that issue, is to develope a test specificaly for the purpose it was intended!
    Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Well there is nothing that can be done about tests giving false positives except to test the person multiple times.
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Meanwhile this, as I've just been watching the BBC Wales news CV conference, which has pretty much confirmed the details outlined in this article: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...prove-23102143

When you read it, it's a case of blah de blah, de blah, pretty much skirting around the issue of what restrictions might be imposed upon those who don't have the vaccine, and therefore said 'ID Card', until this key bit of info at the end:

Quote Originally Posted by The Mirror
    His comments came after UK Health Minister Nadhim Zahawi, who is in charge of the rollout of Covid-19 vaccines, suggested that a so-called "immunity passport" was being looked at to identify people who had the jab.

Mr Zahawi said that hospitality and entertainment venues might insist on seeing such a "passport" from customers.

The Health Minister said that the Government was "looking at the technology" so people could show that they had a Covid-19 vaccine. He said: "I think you'll probably find that restaurants and bars and cinemas and other venues, sports venues, will probably also use that system - as they have done with the (test and trace) app."
    So there you have it! You can pretty much rest assured now that'll be the case, and therefore in future be refused entry to such places without an ID card.

Let's see how well that one goes down, and how it'll be managed or policed!!! I just see the fights breaking out, with staff in such venues attempting to refuse entry to non-vaccinated folk who want in, drunk or otherwise, on a busy Friday or Saturday night.... CHAOS will ensue!!

So remind me what you were saying, Martin, about, I quote: "This is why there will be no need to issue certificates of vaccination or limit travel etc."

How long do you think it'll take for ID cards to extend into 'immunity passports' for travel?? And if you think such controls will end when the virus has abated, then you're deeply mistaken, as what incentive would they have to stop them?

If enough people are vaccinated, enabling businesses to trade almost as normal, why would you entertain anyone without an ID card or 'Immunity Passport'...?

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    And how realistic or practical is that? You'd be at it forever, trying to get properly accurate results!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

The next step ??? https://savedmag.com/bill-gates-quan...ne-compliance/ Microsoft founder Bill Gates announced on March 18, 2020 during a “Reddit ‘Ask Me Anything’ session” that he is working on a new, invisible “quantum dot tattoo” implant that will track who has been tested for COVID-19 and who has been vaccinated against it.

According to BioHackInfo.Com: “The quantum-dot tattoos involve applying dissolvable sugar-based microneedles that contain a vaccine and fluorescent copper-based ‘quantum dots’ embedded inside biocompatible, micron-scale capsules. After the microneedles dissolve under the skin, they leave the encapsulated quantum dots whose patterns can be read to identify the vaccine that was administered.”

The Covid-19 vaccine is already under research and development and experts say it will likely be available in about 18 months. Will this mean forced vaccinations or perpetually “sheltering in place” for those who refuse the coronavirus vaccine? Gates is simultaneously working on the ID2020 Certification Mark, which according to pymnts.com utilizes “immunization to serve as a platform for digital identity”. The Gates Foundation has also formed an alliance with Accenture, IDEO.org, Gavi, and the Rockefeller Foundation to make ID2020 a reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Meanwhile this, as I've just been watching the BBC Wales news CV conference, which has pretty much confirmed the details outlined in this article: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...prove-23102143

When you read it, it's a case of blah de blah, de blah, pretty much skirting around the issue of what restrictions might be imposed upon those who don't have the vaccine, and therefore said 'ID Card', until this key bit of info at the end:

So there you have it! You can pretty much rest assured now that'll be the case, and therefore in future be refused entry to such places without an ID card.

Let's see how well that one goes down, and how it'll be managed or policed!!! I just see the fights breaking out, with staff in such venues attempting to refuse entry to non-vaccinated folk who want in, drunk or otherwise, on a busy Friday or Saturday night.... CHAOS will ensue!!

So remind me what you were saying, Martin, about, I quote: "This is why there will be no need to issue certificates of vaccination or limit travel etc."

How long do you think it'll take for ID cards to extend into 'immunity passports' for travel?? And if you think such controls will end when the virus has abated, then you're deeply mistaken, as what incentive would they have to stop them?

If enough people are vaccinated, enabling businesses to trade almost as normal, why would you entertain anyone without an ID card or 'Immunity Passport'...?

Marco.
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

Well, Martin - any comments?? If not on what Anthony has just posted, on what I did earlier?

Marco.
    Main System

This is interesting: https://news.sky.com/story/coronavir...ategy-11970628

Good old Theresa May said of identity cards:

"It is intrusive and bullying, ineffective and expensive. It is an assault on individual liberty which does not promise a greater good."

Spot on, sweetheart!

Yes indeed it is... Well, that's one thing she was right about!! And if they're to be used in the way that's being suggested, and limit civil liberties like that, there's going to be MASS OPPOSITION to them - resulting in riots.

Nothing is surer!

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Steve.

Like most of you folks, I haven't been worrying about the germ too much.

But exciting developments. Us vulnerable oldies are getting the jab within days.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55045639

Bring it on.

I'm BigBobJoylove.

And how realistic or practical is that? You'd be at it forever, trying to get properly accurate results!

Marco.
    That reminds me of Elon Musk. He took four tests (on the same day IIRC); two came back positive, two came back negative.

Sigh.

I'm Steve.

Marco.
    I think it unlikely that the hospitality sector will be asking to check "immunity passports" of their clientele, unless compelled to by law. The millions of folk who won't be having the vaccine are too big a chunk of their business to turn away, especially when their businesses are still on their arse after the lockdown.

Like Martin I feel these passports will become unnecessary. Unless certain countries you may be visiting have their own take on this.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

+ Reply to Thread