+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 991 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151551 ... LastLast

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Question Can Whisky Strengthen Your Immune System?

Read this: https://www.forbes.com/sites/joemica.../#3d135e6a510c

You're on the right track, Granty!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Grant.

Lol, the bugger has , a 25yr old Linkwood. I, d have that off him first
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Quote Originally Posted by Firebottle View Post
    This lockdown isn't doing my liver any good.
    I had been caning it last year big time and managed to put a bit of a halt to the consumption this year, however this has slipped ......
    Why, Alan...?

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

Question Could it all just be an elaborate hoax?

Switching on lateral-thinking mode for a second, has anyone considered that this whole thing is actually an elaborate Establishment hoax, designed to instil fear and cause mass panic, in order to increase their control over people [move them closer to the totalitarian state they're trying to create, controlled by the Elite 1%], and using the mass panicking created by this pandemic to kill our current economic system [forcing businesses to go under by keeping people at home who are too afraid to go out], so it can be replaced by something more conducive to creating the type of world ultimately desired by the Elite?

Consider this:

If 80% of us [the young, and reasonably young/fit, with good immune systems] are liable to come through this virus relatively unscathed, by merely experiencing light flu symptoms, as has largely been the case so far, with only the older and more vulnerable 20% at real risk of succumbing to this virus, then why are we stopping the 80% majority from going about their normal business?

If this isn't about deliberately causing panic by instilling FEAR in people, in order to manipulate their behaviour as outlined, then shouldn't we instead be cocooning the vulnerable 20%, and giving them all the support we can (if we really cared about them/the old), whilst allowing the remaining 80% majority to function as normal...?

Just sayin'

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Pete.

Well Jon looks like nice stack but i have no choice but to shake my head. I applaud the homebrew and the cases of kroney, but 5 cases of fosters and only fosters in the fridge tut tut so have to agree with Marco

I'm Richard.

Hi Marco, I note that you mention 'lateral-thinking' & end by 'just sayin' .... maybe just to invite further conversation.
    Genuine question.. Do YOU think the contents of your post are true?

I'm Adrian.

Well Marco, on the conspiracy front a friend said there’s a theory the Chinese rulers deliberately released the virus on their people knowing that the fear generated would end the riots that they could not put down and they would then be able to impose control. A worrying thought?
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Grant.

The great thing about conspiricy theories are there have just enough plausibility in them and are pretty much impossible to disprove.
    I've heard several, and all have merits of plausibility depending on what you want to believe.
    I will just go with the most likely and simple , that it just happened the way it happened.. Ie in a market in China,
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Switching on lateral-thinking mode for a second, has anyone considered that this whole thing is actually an elaborate Establishment hoax, designed to instil fear and cause mass panic, in order to increase their control over people [move them closer to the totalitarian state they're trying to create, controlled by the Elite 1%], and using the mass panicking created by this pandemic to kill our current economic system [forcing businesses to go under by keeping people at home who are too afraid to go out], so it can be replaced by something more conducive to creating the type of world ultimately desired by the Elite?

Marco.
    No. But that's not to say that when I eventually retire, and find myself trying to keep busy by mowing the lawn, cleaning the bog and catching up on my gardening programmes that I won't find time to cultivate such dark and fiendish theories

You may be right, but as I've said before (I think), just being aware of these conspiracies won't change anything, and as we are not in a position to effectively fight it I'm happy to just carry on. Unless it manifests itself as someone trying to harm me or mine directly, in which case I will end him
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Jon.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Well Jon looks like nice stack but i have no choice but to shake my head. I applaud the homebrew and the cases of kroney, but 5 cases of fosters and only fosters in the fridge tut tut so have to agree with Marco
    The home brew is where it’s at for quality. The Fosters is more of stop gap/emergency drink.
    That said i do find it more refreshing when i get in from work than a heavy bitter or suchlike.
    Currently brewing are..

St Peters India pale ale
    St Peters Golden ale
    Bulldog Brews Hammer of Thor
    Woodfordes Wherry
    Courage Directors

+ Reply to Thread