+ Reply to Thread
Page 418 of 509 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418419420428468 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 5085

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Perhaps she was trying to get idependance and a "hard border" between Scotland and England rushed through parliament
    she was selfish and stupid.. it will cost her... although there may be mitigating circumstances, I doubt Nicola will try to do a Cummings job like Boris did.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Ive studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**

"An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"

It was the weakest practical joke since Cardinal Wolsey got his nob out at Hampton Court and stood at the end of the passage pretending to be a door!

I like my whisky old and my women young. Errol Flynn

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    she was selfish and stupid.. it will cost her... although there may be mitigating circumstances, I doubt Nicola will try to do a Cummings job like Boris did.
    They should come down hard on people in influential positions who flout the rules. These are the ones who are expected to set an example!
    The word is 'valves' in this country, not tubes. Tubes are what Smarties come in!

I'm guy.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Absolutely right, her arrogance (a cross party condition in my view) was appalling.
    I can't see how there are mitigating circumstances - two bloody long journeys by public transport when she knew the she had tested positive; makes walking to your local supermarket for a few cans when the pubs have shut look like a responsible action.

As much as Nicola gets on my nerves, I think that she will do her best to "get rid" but given the attitude demonstrated by Ms Ferrier so far that will just result in her remaining as an "independent".
    LP12, Ittok, DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50/A4O'S, LS5, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm guy.

Is it just me or are others suspicious of Donald's positive test?

My first thought was: he's lying - keeps him out of public gaffs for a couple of weeks, gets a certain amount of sympathy, explains his appalling performance in the "debate"/slagging match (I was fighting the infection at the time) and if he doesn't really have Covid he will appear to have been "man enough" to fight off this Chinese manufactured infection.

win win win - don't bother packing Melania, I've got another term
    LP12, Ittok, DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50/A4O'S, LS5, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Geoff.

Is it just me or are others suspicious of Donald's positive test?
    Well if he dies, we'll know he wasn't bullshitting!
    The word is 'valves' in this country, not tubes. Tubes are what Smarties come in!

I'm Grant.

sure it is most folks thoughts.. i think most thought/ think same re boris... guessing we may never really know.. easy enough to fake a test so it comes back pos.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Ive studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**

"An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"

It was the weakest practical joke since Cardinal Wolsey got his nob out at Hampton Court and stood at the end of the passage pretending to be a door!

I like my whisky old and my women young. Errol Flynn

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm guy.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Well if he dies, we'll know he wasn't bullshitting!
    Ah, but think of the potential:

Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Adrian.

Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs:
    Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm
    Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges
    Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:-
    Sony 3d blu-Ray for CDs to Caiman SEG
    RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi to Beresford Caiman SEG DAC
    Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:-
    LFD MMC special phono stage & Rothwell MCX SUT
    ALLNIC T1500 MKII SET 300B amp
    Schiit MAGNI 3 Heresy amp

Output:
    Wilson Benesch Vector speakers
    KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables:
    Furutech AG-12-R4 High Performance Phono Cable
    Eccose Conductor CA1
    Belden 8402 with Switchcraft 3502A Audiophile High-End RCA
    Chord Epic speaker leads, & signature links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but dont tell anyone.

I'm guy.

Great news, Donald now understands the virus and will let us all know more soon
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Steve.

Great news, Donald now understands the virus and will let us all know more soon
    But does the virus understand Donald? He seems to be bouncing back rather quickly, I wonder what brand of disinfectant he injected himself with. My money's on Dettol.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, BOW Wazoo XL, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

+ Reply to Thread