+ Reply to Thread
Page 329 of 363 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331339 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 3629

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Gary.

I’ve just LITERALLY posted a pic (with explanation) of literally the “swampiest” thing ever done in the Whitehouse Oval Office.
    In plain sight.

What Swamp is it Trump is draining?

Serious question for Marco.
    Is Trump the right man to be sitting at that Desk at this time?
    Enjoying Hifi 'n stuff.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Of course, for the job he has to do, as I've clearly explained here many times. I certainly wouldn't want Biden, Clitoris or any other elite-controlled Democrat there, thats for sure. You're just a Trump hater [and have bought into the biased media's hate campaign against him], and can't see past that, so there's no point in discussing the matter further with you

Marco.
    "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears” - John Lennon.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

I'm Martin.

Does it actually matter who is sitting at the Desk? I still don't understand this obsession with who the American President is. It makes very little difference to anything that happens in America and zero difference to the rest of the world.
    Current Lash Up:

*Oppo BDT-101CI* Nelson Pass DCB1 / Krell KSA100 mkII * JM Lab Electra 926 *

'You fool! To think that your ape-brain could contain the full knowledge of the Krell!'

I'm Buriedunderaloadofturntables.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Confucius say, when lesser man addresses his master, he should not be blind to his greatness... He must know his status, who is leader and who is follower. And you are follower.

Alles klar, glasshoppa?

Marco.

Cheeky sod!
    Adam.

Ya knows it baby, so OWN it!

Marco.
    "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears” - John Lennon.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix.

I'm Gary.

Cool.
    That answered my question.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Of course, for the job he has to do, as I've clearly explained here many times. I certainly wouldn't want Biden, Clitoris or any other elite-controlled Democrat there, thats for sure. You're just a Trump hater [and have bought into the biased media's hate campaign against him], and can't see past that, so there's no point in discussing the matter further with you

Marco.
    Enjoying Hifi 'n stuff.

I'm Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Does it actually matter who is sitting at the Desk? I still don't understand this obsession with who the American President is. It makes very little difference to anything that happens in America and zero difference to the rest of the world.
    Oh.
    Enjoying Hifi 'n stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazjam View Post
    Cool.
    That answered my question.
    Quality

Marco.

I'm Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    You think so?

Ask the ones that have sanctions in operation against them. And NATO?

Forget about what he has to say, you only have to listen to the way he says it. He sounds like a juvenile spoilt brat that has to have his own way or he's not playing. The word narcissist automatically springs to mind.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Columbo View Post
    You think so?

Ask the ones that have sanctions in operation against them. And NATO?

Forget about what he has to say, you only have to listen to the way he says it. He sounds like a juvenile spoilt brat that has to have his own way or he's not playing. The word narcissist automatically springs to mind.
    Take a look at what those sanctions entail. Next to nothing. In fact his opponents have complained that his sanctions against China and Turkey are not anything like severe enough.

NATO? He's rattled a few cages with some trash talk. That's it.

I agree he is a narcissist but then so are a lot of people. Most people who rise to high political office like getting their own way. It's how they got there in the first place. . I don't see why that is relevant in political terms.

I judge by the record of achievement, not on unpleasant character traits. What do they matter? It's geo-politics, not the schoolyard.

If you judge him by achievements in office then he's been fairly poor so far. But that's not unusual for a President - because the office carries very little real power. All the former Presidents have complained about that very fact. People elect them expecting them to perform miracles and don't understand when they fail to achieve very much at all and then they spend the rest of their lives trying to explain why.
    Current Lash Up:

*Oppo BDT-101CI* Nelson Pass DCB1 / Krell KSA100 mkII * JM Lab Electra 926 *

'You fool! To think that your ape-brain could contain the full knowledge of the Krell!'

+ Reply to Thread