+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 991 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289297337387787 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Well, Big Brother Watch seem sane compared to the Q-Anon loonies with their wacko theories about Donald Trump, saviour of the universe. But here in the UK at least any 'Big Brother' scheme will almost invariably be stymied by a) government incompetence, particularly in the IT field, and b) the sheer bloody-mindedness of the British populace.
    I fully agree (although disagree on some aspects of the Trump thing), but the latter in particular is certainly true. The point is though, you need people in Westminster, who are very firmly focussed on protecting our civil liberties, to keep on 'poking' the authorities (as seen on the video contained on the Twitter feed I posted earlier), and in keeping the government's desire to control us in check!

I won't be fucking 'controlled' by anyone, period. I'd die fighting for my freedom first! Of course, I'll always behave reasonably and responsibly, and lawfully within certain boundaries, but that's it.

It's slightly odd, given that you support civil liberties, that you back the supposed intention of Donald Trump to close down media outlets he doesn't approve of, and lock up various people. We now see that he's trying to block publication of two books that say nasty things about him. So much for freedom of speech!
    Erm no... It isn't as black and white as that. Right now, I'm backing him to do *whatever is necessary* to dismantle and bring down the global elite, and anyone who knowingly represents them or furthers their agenda, as I believe that currently, that takes precedence over all else.

Once, or if he succeeds, partially or otherwise, then I'll look into what else he represents in more detail and judge him on that accordingly.

As I've already said, before the end of his time in The White House, I fully expect him to have succeeded in putting behind bars more scum, such as Epstein, for crimes they've committed against humanity, and in exposing high-level corruption and paedophile rings, sex trafficking and slavery, which is rotting the foundations of our society.

So come back to me, once we've seen what's happened, and we'll assess things then. Btw, you do realise that if I'm proved right about ANY of this, I'll be demanding a full and sincere public apology from you, for the ribbing I've been taking?

Just so you know!!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    As I've already said, before the end of his time in The White House, I fully believe that he'll have succeeded in jailing more scum, such as Epstein, for crimes that they've committed against humanity, and in exposing high-level corruption, which us rotting the foundations of our society.

So come back to me, once we've seen what's happened, and we'll assess things then. Btw, you do realise that if I'm right about ANY of this, I'll be demanding a full and sincere public apology from you, for the ridicule I've been subjected to?

Just so you know!!

Marco.
    Oh, sure. But if I had to put money on it, my bet would be that Trump continues to flounder around, pissing off just about everyone, and achieving fuck-all. He keeps picking fights he doesn't need (eg over curtailing the employment rights of LGBTQ workers) and losing. If he's got some master-plan in his back pocket, why is he farting around?

Trump continually does dumb things on social media, most recently by posting a 'doctored' video on Twitter, making himself look like an incompetent loser:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-53106029

'Twitter has labelled a video tweeted by US President Donald Trump as having "manipulated media" for the first time.

The video shows a black child running away from a white child while playing, with a fake CNN caption.

The caption reads: "Terrified toddler runs from racist baby", before the video accuses CNN of "fake news"

CNN's communications department also tweeted back at the president with a terse response.

"CNN did cover this story - exactly as it happened. Just as we reported your positions on race (and poll numbers)," it wrote.

"We'll continue working with facts rather than tweeting fake videos that exploit innocent children. We invite you to do the same. Be better.".'

As I said upthread, the Supreme Court, even though it has a majority of politically conservative judges, seems to be in the mood to reject everything Trump is asking for, so they'll probably tell him where to shove his 'sealed indictments'.

I'm Grant.

he will get into bed with anyone who will help him win again. it wont overly surprise me if he does too
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm joe.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    he will get into bed with anyone who will help him win again. it wont overly surprise me if he does too
    Much depends on whether Putin reckons Trump is still worth backing. The problem for Trump is that he's not just pissing off those who would never vote for him anyway, he's also pissing off conservatives, partly because he's not delivering on his promises, and partly because he's so obviously an idiot.

I'm Grant.

might be Xi Jinping this time; you just never know...lol he is mad enough
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm joe.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    might be Xi Jinping this time; you just never know...lol he is mad enough
    He's already asked (according to John Bolton):

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53089609

'In the book, Mr Bolton describes a meeting between President Trump and his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping at a G20 meeting in Japan last year.

The US president "stunningly, turned the conversation to the coming US presidential election [in 2020], alluding to China's economic capability and pleading with Xi to ensure he'd win," Mr Bolton writes.

"He stressed the importance of farmers and increased Chinese purchases of soybeans and wheat in the electoral outcome."

Agriculture is one of the major industries in the Midwest American states that helped propel Mr Trump to victory in the 2016 election.'

Before I get to anything else, could you explain what you mean and/or have heard about his sealed indictments? Any links you can provide would help

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    As I said upthread, the Supreme Court, even though it has a majority of politically conservative judges, seems to be in the mood to reject everything Trump is asking for, so they'll probably tell him where to shove his 'sealed indictments'.
    Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Grant.

think there was talk about charges for trump, but as he is sitting president cant currently be charged, so seal indictment in an envelope and open it again when he isnt pres
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Yes but if you read what Joe's written (let's look at it again):

Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    So... In the mood for rejecting everything that TRUMP IS ASKING FOR, not what others are asking should be happening to him. Therefore, I read that as Trump having initiated sealed indictments against others, hence why he's (apparently) being told where to shove them.

That's why I've asked Joe to explain, and also reveal his source.

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Grant.

must be the Epstein ones then i guess.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread