+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 991 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266306356756 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    But what has that got to do with whether Prince Andrew is guilty of a criminal offence* and/or whether he can be forced to testify in the US (as opposed to giving evidence remotely via video link)?

* AFAIK having consensual sex with a 17-year-old is not a criminal offence in this country, but I am a Doctor, not a lawyer.
    At the moment I think that the American authorities want to interview with a view to investigating Epstein's activities.
    Unfortunately, Epstein can not be interviewed as he died (in strange circumstances, some might say).

I would expect that Ghislaine Maxwell would be interviewed at some stage, also to find out whether any more light can be shed on Epstein's activities.

I had to look this bit up as I was also confused by the alleged victim being 17 at the time:

"{Chapter 117, 18 U.S.C. 2423(a)} forbids transporting a minor (defined as under 18) in interstate or foreign commerce with the intent of engaging in criminal sexual acts in which a person can be charged. This subsection is ambiguous on its face and seems to apply only when the minor is transported across state or international lines to a place where the conduct is already illegal to begin with. The United States Department of Justice seems to agree with this interpretation."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_o..._United_States

Whether this is the reason for the interest I am not sure, but if it is then regardless of where the activity took place then the American authorities would need to investigate.
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Meanwhile, across the pond:

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/p...wn/5317953002/

'President Donald Trump lashed out at CNN on Monday after the network released a poll that showed his job approval rating dropped 7 percentage points in one month.

The poll released Monday, conducted from June 2-5, found Trump's approval rating had sunk to 38% – its lowest level since January 2019 – and his disapproval rating had climbed to 57%. A CNN poll conducted from May 7-10 found 45% of Americans approved of the job Trump has done as president, while 51% disapproved.

The new poll also found Trump trailing the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden 55%-41%, nearly three times the five-point deficit that CNN's May poll showed.'
    That's cool, but CNN is seen to serve the agenda of the elite, and Fox a bit more 'liberal' [based on my research into that], so you'd expect any polls they've conducted to portray Trump in a negative light. Remember of course, just like with Johnson, opinion polls can quickly change depending on circumstances, and in terms of both Johnson and Trump are very likely to reflect different results in six months time.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Don't know. Don't care. It has zero impact on my life.
    Same here, although that's a rather superficial way of looking at it, but I have a MASSIVE problem with corruption, and in particular wealthy and powerful people abusing their authority to cover up their wrong-doings.

That is not only completely abhorrent and immoral, but also sets a very dangerous precedent, should it be allowed to go unpunished (if PA is guilty), and which indirectly *could* impact on your life, mine and many others in future.

If you want examples, use your imagination!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre De Grenoble View Post
    Yes it does, despite what you profess, the cunts in charge effect every bodies life in countless 1000's of ways, simply because of what they force us plebs to accept.
    100% correct! But Martin wants us to give specific examples of something that either hasn't happened yet, or may be happening covertly, and which of course there is no proof of yet.

Clearly he has superhuman powers!

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Same here, although that's a rather superficial way of looking at it, but I have a MASSIVE problem with corruption, and in particular wealthy and powerful people abusing their authority to cover up their wrong-doings. That is not only completely immoral and abhorrent, but also sets a very dangerous precedent, should it be allowed to go unpunished, and which indirectly *could* impact on your life, mine and many others in future.

If you want examples, use your imagination!

Marco.
    In the Prince Andrew situation, if there is sufficient evidence then let him be charged with a crime and then tried for it, and if found guilty, punished. I don't see any 'wider implications' here. And I don't approve of 'trial by internet.'
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    100% correct! But Martin wants us to give specific examples of something that either hasn't happened yet, or may be happening covertly, and which of course there is no proof of yet.

Clearly he has superhuman powers!

Marco.
    I'm sure Steve was making a general observation and not one specific to the Prince Andrew situation. I asked for examples of 'what they force us plebs to accept.' I don't think that an unreasonable request or one that should be difficult to answer if it derives from a position that has been thought through rather than just empty class-warrior rhetoric.
    Current Lash Up:

Well, I think he was entitled to make the statement, so I'll leave him to justify it.

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    At the moment I think that the American authorities want to interview with a view to investigating Epstein's activities.
    Unfortunately, Epstein can not be interviewed as he died (in strange circumstances, some might say).

I would expect that Ghislaine Maxwell would be interviewed at some stage, also to find out whether any more light can be shed on Epstein's activities.

I had to look this bit up as I was also confused by the alleged victim being 17 at the time:

"{Chapter 117, 18 U.S.C. 2423(a)} forbids transporting a minor (defined as under 18) in interstate or foreign commerce with the intent of engaging in criminal sexual acts in which a person can be charged. This subsection is ambiguous on its face and seems to apply only when the minor is transported across state or international lines to a place where the conduct is already illegal to begin with. The United States Department of Justice seems to agree with this interpretation."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_o..._United_States

Whether this is the reason for the interest I am not sure, but if it is then regardless of where the activity took place then the American authorities would need to investigate.
    age of consent in New York State is 17. So if the alleged incident took place in New York State then this is not a crime. Of course if the woman was unwilling then it is rape. Although that's going to be a lot more difficult to prove, again assuming anything did happen to begin with, which we cannot be certain of, at least at this stage.
    Current Lash Up:

But what has that got to do with whether Prince Andrew is guilty of a criminal offence* and/or whether he can be forced to testify in the US (as opposed to giving evidence remotely via video link)?

* AFAIK having consensual sex with a 17-year-old is not a criminal offence in this country, but I am a Doctor, not a lawyer.
    That's not the main point though; it's whether Andy has been involved with Epstein in relation to sex trafficking, not just potentially being a dirty old man.

Marco.
    Main System

I'm guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    age of consent in New York State is 17. So if the alleged incident took place in New York State then this is not a crime. Of course if the woman was unwilling then it is rape. Although that's going to be a lot more difficult to prove, again assuming anything did happen to begin with, which we cannot be certain of, at least at this stage.
    US Virgin Islands (a name to conjure with!) where some of the meetings are alleged to have occurred is 18.

Whether or not the allegations are true, the actions of HRH Prince Andrew are questionable in my opinion.
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

+ Reply to Thread