+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 991 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298348748 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Hi Adrian,

Ah, so you agree that they (the global elite) had him 'bumped off' then, to stop him from exposing them? I think it was a virtual certainty.

Marco.
    One theory is that he was accidentally shot by a member of his own security detail. They kept an AR15 rifle in the car so they would have some serious firepower in the event of an assassination attempt. When Oswald opened fire the agent retrieved the rifle and whether due to being jostled or due to a sudden movement of the vehicle he discharged the weapon and hit Kennedy. The Secret Service covered it up and the agent concerned was quietly pensioned off. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_Error
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    In your humble opinion. Others and I would vehemently disagree. The blatant twisting of truth and propaganda by the BBC in the above video with Trump is obvious, so how do you justify it?

If you read the comments under the video, you'll see the strength of feeling among people towards this outdated, lying institution, no longer fit for purpose, which panders to the agenda of the establishment - and I can assure you that they're far from alone.

Also, unlike others, I don't have a mania about the Daily Mail. It's just another (valid or otherwise) source of information for me, nothing more. I find the 'hatred' levied against it by some, and how they get all 'het up' about the very mention of it, puzzling in the extreme and rather amusing!

It's just another newspaper, FFS, with its own agenda, the same as any other, which might simply be a better fit with your political bias (and so not be so offensive to your sensibilities), not enemy No1.

Marco.
    do nt get me started on bbc lies
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    One theory is that he was accidentally shot by a member of his own security detail. They kept an AR15 rifle in the car so they would have some serious firepower in the event of an assassination attempt. When Oswald opened fire the agent retrieved the rifle and whether due to being jostled or due to a sudden movement of the vehicle he discharged the weapon and hit Kennedy. The Secret Service covered it up and the agent concerned was quietly pensioned off. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_Error
    The footage certainly seems to back that up, there was a good documentary about it last year I think it was. Between this Wuhan virus and Brexit I don’t even know which day of the week it is.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Exactly. Yet Joe seems oblivious to it and insists on portraying them as some sort of paragon of truth!!

In that respect, they're no better or worse than the Daily Mail. Just a different flavour of bias.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Jon.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Ah yes, the Bias Broadcasting Corporation.
    Total and utter fucking pile of shit these days, with a very clear and overly obvious left wing and brexit bashing agenda.
    How Emily Maitliss is still employed is beyond me, and not she or anyone else on the beeb mentioned the 5 labour MP’s who broke lockdown, they just relentlessly hounded Dom Cummings.
    The sooner their tax (TV license) is removed the better, although we’ll have to wait until 2027 for that to happen.
    That said, they now have Tim Davie now as director general, but as he’s just moved position from within the BBC i doubt anything will change.
    Lets see how long the BBC will survive when its subscription only.

Feel free to see how the British public feel about this once great corporation..

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.bbc.com

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/news.bbc.co.uk

I cancelled my TV tax months ago and i’d urge others to do the same (although at the moment they’ve removed the option to do that on their website), but cancelling your direct debit accounts to the same thing.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by InThe Sticks View Post
    Total and utter fucking pile of shit these days, with a very clear and overly obvious left wing and brexit bashing agenda.
    How Emily Maitliss is still employed is beyond me, and not she or anyone else on the beeb mentioned the 5 labour MP’s who broke lockdown, they just relentlessly hounded Dom Cummings.
    The sooner their tax (TV license) is removed the better, although we’ll have to wait until 2027 for that to happen.
    That said, they now have Tim Davie now as director general, but as he’s just moved position from within the BBC i doubt anything will change.

Feel free to see how the British public feel about this once great corporation..

I cancelled my TV tax months ago and i’d urge others to do the same (although at the moment they’ve removed the option to do that on their website), but cancelling your direct debit accounts to the same thing.
    Yes, well said. Although I still pay my TV licence because frankly its been a long time since I gave a toss either way. Not sure I ever did actually.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by HD Goofnut View Post
    The footage certainly seems to back that up, there was a good documentary about it last year I think it was. Between this Wuhan virus and Brexit I don’t even know which day of the week it is.
    Yes I saw that, it made a good case. Although if you google there are a lot of well-reasoned arguments against it.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by InThe Sticks View Post

Sums them up nicely, though I will still pay my licence fee.

I'm Grant.

I gave up my licence and the right to watch aired tv a few years ago now.. never missed it as i really never watched it. the bbc were fine about me leaving after i explained.. in fact they initiated the conversation when i was talking about payments etc
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Yes I saw that, it made a good case. Although if you google there are a lot of well-reasoned arguments against it.
    Unfortunately we will never know for sure, at least not in our lifetime. I’m of the belief that the AR15 caused that massive hole in his head though. Not intentional, just a mistake but what a mistake. Especially from a SS agent. No wonder the guy was pensioned off.

+ Reply to Thread