+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 991 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241641 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Outcry after Trump suggests injecting disinfectant as treatment.. man is a nut.
    Trump is one of the worst pieces of human refuse that was ever conceived. His ma should have swallowed.
    Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre De Grenoble View Post
    Trump is one of the worst pieces of human refuse that was ever conceived. His ma should have swallowed.
    Yes, the most powerful man in the world is an idiot. Says a lot for the human race!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Martin.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52407177
    Yes I read that earlier today and he doesn't say anything of the sort.

He's talking about inoculations, he just doesn't know the correct word for it.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm guy.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52407177
    "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," the president continued."

I will be ok then - my mum always thought the sun shone out of my arse
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Martin.

He's far from the most powerful man in the world. Putin, for example, has far more scope in what he can do without checks or scrutiny. Likewise the Chinese bloke whose name I can't recall right now.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Gary.

Trump's losing his shit.
    Tipping point coming soon I think...
    AC POWER
    Hardwired 10kVA balanced mains powering entire system
    AMPS
    Meridian 557 power Amp (Modded) / PS Audio BHK Preamp (Modded)
    SPEAKERS
    Wharfedale Evo 4.4
    DAC
    PS Audio Directstream (Modded)
    TURNTABLE
    Pro-Ject X8 balanced output via XLR / Ortofon Quintet Blue cartridge
    PHONOSTAGE
    Pro-Ject DS3 B balanced Input (TT and Phonostage powered by Pro-Ject Power box RS2 linear psu)
    DIGITAL
    OPPO 203 (Modded: Linear PSU, i2s output to Dac) - Roon Endpoint, HDMI input used for all things Streaming/ PS5 /AppleTV ... also good for movies apparently?
    MUSIC PLAYBACK
    Tweaked AP-Linux based Roon Server into Oppo 203 as Roon endpoint
    Ipad Roon Remote.
    Apple Music/ YouTube via AppleTV, fed to Dac via Oppo HDMI input/i2s output to Dac.
    SPEAKER CABLES
    Biwired: Duelund DCA10GA (Bass) Duelund DCA16GA (mid & treble) Duelund 12DCA used as jumpers (On
    "Blackcat Cable" Chris Sommivigo's advice - yup, even with biwire it sounds better - and it does)
    INTERCONNECTS
    All Balanced: Ghost+ recording studio XLR cables

I'm Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Yes I read that earlier today and he doesn't say anything of the sort.

He's talking about inoculations, he just doesn't know the correct word for it.
    He does actually.

(Quote)
    "And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

"So it'd be interesting to check that."
    Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: "I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."

When He asked Dr Birx, one of his main scientific advisors about it, She said "Not as a Treatment"

Unfortunately His words matter, and people listen to his.
    His failure is Epic, a clear and present danger.

Photo taken recently at one of the "End Lockdown" demonstrations.
    Look at this and ask yourself if this is normal.
    Last edited by Gazjam; 24-04-2020 at 11:05.
    AC POWER
    AMPS
    SPEAKERS
    Wharfedale Evo 4.4
    DAC
    TURNTABLE
    PHONOSTAGE
    Pro-Ject DS3 B balanced Input (TT and Phonostage powered by Pro-Ject Power box RS2 linear psu)
    DIGITAL
    OPPO 203 (Modded: Linear PSU, i2s output to Dac) - Roon Endpoint, HDMI input used for all things Streaming/ PS5 /AppleTV ... also good for movies apparently?
    MUSIC PLAYBACK
    Ipad Roon Remote.
    Apple Music/ YouTube via AppleTV, fed to Dac via Oppo HDMI input/i2s output to Dac.
    SPEAKER CABLES
    Biwired: Duelund DCA10GA (Bass) Duelund DCA16GA (mid & treble) Duelund 12DCA used as jumpers (On
    "Blackcat Cable" Chris Sommivigo's advice - yup, even with biwire it sounds better - and it does)
    INTERCONNECTS

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazjam View Post
    (Quote)
    "And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

"So it'd be interesting to check that."
    Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: "I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."
    I'm not saying he isn't as daft as a brush - but he's clearly not suggesting injecting with disinfectant. He just doesn't know the right words for what he's trying to get across. Yes, he should probably say nothing rather than open his mouth and remove all doubt. But saying nothing doesn't get you re-elected does it?
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Gary.

Can't agree Martin, sorry.

Disinfectant...wow...Trump likes.
    Asks, "Is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"

Anyway,
    Putting a lighter spin on it:

"How To Medical"
    https://twitter.com/sarahcpr/status/1253474772702429189
    AC POWER
    AMPS
    SPEAKERS
    Wharfedale Evo 4.4
    DAC
    TURNTABLE
    PHONOSTAGE
    DIGITAL
    MUSIC PLAYBACK
    Ipad Roon Remote.
    SPEAKER CABLES
    INTERCONNECTS

I'm Martin.

He's seen that if the virus is on a surface then disinfectant can kill it immediately so he is asking if there is an equivalent to that which can be injected into people.

Obviously there isn't but then, dammit, he's a property developer not a doctor (to paraphrase Leonard 'Bones' McCoy).

Sorry but this is another case of the criticisms of Trump being as stupid as Trump.
    Current Lash Up:

+ Reply to Thread