+ Reply to Thread
Page 369 of 991 FirstFirst ... 269319359367368369370371379419469869 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

Excelent post Rob, common sense prevails!
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieGong View Post
    Absolutely. Everything we need to keep us healthy is already here on the planet. God provided and gave man that knowledge.

BUT, it doesnt suit certain types to go down that road and educate us that way, as you've pointed out Marco and for many other reasons too.

If you speak to any of the elder Caribbeans in particular, my Mum included, they will tell how when they were young, no matter what ailment you had, stomach, headache, cut, wound etc there mums/grand parents would know the exact item/bush/herb/ leaf use or boil, prepare and give you.

My mum remembers her and her sister being given regular bitters for cleansing of the system and blood.

Who even still knows that stuf now, let alone in the west, the knowledge has been almost lost. Thankfully some of us still know it and cleanse, detox the system and utilise the good and beneficial herbs and spices available to us all.

How can you just eat and eat, pollute the system and never cleanse it ?? makes no sense. The build up poisons and all manner of toxins is not good for the system at all, hence it becomes diseased, sometimes leading to cancers, blood pressure, sugar diabetes and so on.

At least know the health benefits of the simple things available to you, Water, garlic, turmeric, onions, beetroot, ginger, fruits-vit C, Vit K2, D3, Green tea and other herbal drinks. Lemon, green leaf, super herbs like Spirulina and chlorella, and ALL berries, which have amazing health benefit.

Boosting your immune system is key ! and by doing so you are gaining far more good benefit to your general, overall health than any flu jab inoculation behavior

We need to be smart and educate our selves, high blood pressure aint no joke either. Cut down on the sugar, salt, drink lots of water at least, learn about the good things for the body and what to avoid, ie: fatty diet, artificial sweeteners which are basically carcinogenic but our so called great sugar free alternatives are loaded with them, same the colours (chemicals) in our foods.

Be smart and informed, then act on it for our own good. Trust no one but your own knowledge and wisdom. The more you know and learn, the harder and less likely that you will be just going along with things, willy nilly, to your detriment.

BTW - not trying to diss anyone's medication or be doctor. This is just a way to help and share n terms of general health being and maintenance
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

I'm Robert.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Indeed, which is why we [the people] need to start taking more control of the world we live in, instead of simply being compliant sheep for the system!

Nice story, btw, and one I can wholly relate to

Marco.

Let's just say da legend that is Robert Nesta Marley and I had a lot in common back in the day.....
    My System:
    Amplification - Sansui AU-alpha 707 DR
    Turntable - Technics SP10 MK2-Technics EPA-250 Tonearm-Yannis Tome 423.5Plus tonearm cable-Eichmann KLEI Absolute Harmony plugs.
    Ortofon Cadenza Black moving coil cartridge-Fritz Gyger S re-tip. Panzerholz plinth.

CDP - Pioneer PD-91
    Speakers - Spendor D7 on Soundcare SuperSpikes
    QED Silver Spiral speaker cable-airloc banana plugs
    Mains - Ultra Pure silver plated un-switched socket-Missing link EPS 500 silver plated plugs-Hi-Fi Tuning gold plated silver ceramic 13 amp fuses

I'm Grant.

I take Water, which i distill myself and add minerals and salts etc... huge improvement in my inner health. also Vit K2, D3 for immune system, lots of raspberries which are great for many things. I also take loads of prescribed medications, without which i wouldnt be typing this. oh yes a liberal amount of the water of life too
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robert.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    I take Water, which i distill myself and add minerals and salts etc... huge improvement in my inner health. also Vit K2, D3 for immune system, lots of raspberries which are great for many things. I also take loads of prescribed medications, without which i wouldnt be typing this. oh yes a liberal amount of the water of life too
    nice one Grant
    My System:
    Turntable - Technics SP10 MK2-Technics EPA-250 Tonearm-Yannis Tome 423.5Plus tonearm cable-Eichmann KLEI Absolute Harmony plugs.
    Ortofon Cadenza Black moving coil cartridge-Fritz Gyger S re-tip. Panzerholz plinth.

CDP - Pioneer PD-91
    Mains - Ultra Pure silver plated un-switched socket-Missing link EPS 500 silver plated plugs-Hi-Fi Tuning gold plated silver ceramic 13 amp fuses

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    oh yes a liberal amount of the water of life too
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyTD View Post
    irish monks gave it the monika uisce beatha which means water of life, from the latin i think..aqua vitae.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robert.

My System:

CDP - Pioneer PD-91

I'm guy.

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieGong View Post
    Sounds like a 'regular' problem .....
    It was strange, but every morning after a few beers I had an "upset stomach".
    I thought that as I am getting older, perhaps I had developed a gluten intolerance or something similar. So I stopped drinking beer for a while only to discover that when I cycled over to a nearby village and had a couple of pints there was no problem. Went back to my local pub and problem started again, even tried their lager and it affected me.
    Only when I talked about it with a couple of regulars did I find out that they all had the same experience (dirty lines, so draught and keg were all affected) but put up with it

I haven't been back to my village pub for a year or more now
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm Grant.

i take a mixed view between wales(mostly agree) and rest of uk(sometimes right) wales are currently doing well along with n ireland. we in sotland were doing well until pubs opened and the brain dead started mingling in boozers.
    but i cant go out now as i cannot wear masks for any length of time. as much as im exempt, up here most shops dont give a shit and refuse u entry to cover their arses.
    I brought this up with nicola and she sent me a deefie.. so she can fcuk off at next election.. wont be getting my support and i will no longer have anything to do with snp... ignorant twats
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm guy.

"deefie"?
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

+ Reply to Thread