+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 991 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292342742 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Grant.

lol, and i dont actually have one now.. just shows that they are not indispensible
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm joe.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    lol, and i dont actually have one now.. just shows that they are not indispensible
    Our grill stopped working just before lockdown. I thought it would be a major problem, but we've found that almost everything we would normally grill can be oven-baked or fried instead.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    And yet, Trump spoke at Gavi:

<Snip>

So maybe he's all part of this dastardly plot.

But Gavi isn't just about COVID:

<Snip>
    I suspect that Trump attended the summit simply to 'show face', as PM of the US, and use it as an opportunity to score political points (by portraying some kind of superficial solidarity with those in question), which I believe he was doing in the bit you quoted:

"We will work hard, we will work strong... good luck, let's get the answer", could be interpreted in different ways, depending on your viewpoint. Trump is historically guilty of doublespeak.

Therefore, I'd interpret that as him saying 'We'll work hard to beat the virus, but *I'LL* be the one finding the answer'. That 'answer' being one which doesn't suit the agenda of the the WHO, GAVI, or anyone else inadvertently (or otherwise) working for the global elite.

The thing is, sometimes he's got to be seen as being reasonable, rather than always 'out there', raging against the orthodox, as ultimately it protects his credibility and keeps his voters on side. Therefore, Trump's appearance at the summit, and his subsequent comments, hasn't altered my opinion of what I believe his ultimate goal is.

As for your quote from GAVI - yeah, that's essentially just a sales pitch!

If you examine Gates' track record to date with vaccines for various diseases, in the likes of India and Africa, and in particular in the former with 'cancer vaccines', you'll see that there have been some serious causes for concern: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ial-India.html

If you do some further proper digging around (not just superficially) there's enough credible evidence around outlining his questionable 'dubious practices' with vaccines, which for me have never been properly debunked or factually disproven (by any truly independent, unbiased authorities), to convince me that I wouldn't TOUCH THEM WITH A BARGEPOLE - and so that includes any that his foundations may claim in due course as being the new 'cure' for Coronavirus!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

Yebbut you're married to your cooker!
    Not me, Del. I just eat the stuff cooked on it!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

Our grill stopped working just before lockdown. I thought it would be a major problem, but we've found that almost everything we would normally grill can be oven-baked or fried instead.
    Sure, but you can't replicate the flavour of grilled meat, via any other process. You can ensure it's cooked, yes, but that's not the same. And for me with food, it's either right or not. And I don't 'do' not

It's one of the reasons why I love having BBQs, as the flavour of charcoal grilling meat, in particular, especially things like homemade burgers, or anything with fat on it, is quite unique.

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Grant.

can do it in the foodi
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Sorry, explain?

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Grant.

the foodi unit

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Lol - I know others and you are a big fan of that. And I totally understand why, plus I've seen the great chips it makes!

But... A BBQ, or proper charcoal grill, it isn't! It's a convenience product, designed for a specific purpose and aimed at a certain market, and don't get me wrong, that's fine, but it wouldn't be for me (or especially Del)

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Martin.

You have one of those Grant? I was thinking about getting one. They look good in the ads but I don't trust that. Do you recommend it?
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

+ Reply to Thread