+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 991 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258308708 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by InThe Sticks View Post
    I think some people need to loosen their tin foil hats a bit as its obviously cutting off the blood supply to the brain.
    Unhelpful, Jon, and sorry, not something I'm willing to permit. If you dislike or disagree with a particular view on this subject, then either ignore it, or challenge it with your alternative viewpoint/take on matters. Smart-arse swipes add nothing of value to the discussion.

Therefore, any further ridiculing of people's valid views on the pandemic, or what may be behind it, simply because it doesn't appease your mindset, however 'well intended', will therefore be removed without further warning, and the perpetrator banned for a week - and that applies to EVERYONE!

Rob, great post. I'll get to it after tea!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Jon.

Ok, fair enough.
    I’ll bow out of this thread then as theres no way way i can argue against this hokum without seeming to be confrontational or rude, and i’m not out to upset anyone.
    However, i did send a link of the thread to two mates, one is a neurosurgeon (yup, i actually know a brain surgeon) and the other a psychiatric nurse and their responses were (to me) hilarious.
    And to be honest, with all thats going on in the world, you banning me is about as far down the list of things to worry about as is possible. Only much less so.
    Anyway, i’ve a slab of pork belly on the BBQ that needs attending to.

I’ll bow out of this thread then as theres no way way i can argue against this hokum without seeming to be confrontational or rude, and i’m not out to upset anyone.
    That's absolutely fine. "Hokum" aside, the bit in bold is the key, so I'm glad you realise it! "Controversial" I care not a jot about (indeed I welcome it, even if it challenges my belief system, as I enjoy being taken out of my comfort zone and possibly learning something new), rude I do, and won't tolerate.

There's no reason why brain surgeons or nurses aren't susceptible to potential brainwashing, or inadvertently being manipulated, in order to facilitate an (as of yet undisclosed) agenda, the same as anyone else. Most of them are happy to comply with (what on the surface) seems like a reasonable instruction from their employers or superiors, and so the propensity for being fooled isn't governed by one's occupation or academic achievements.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

Offending remarks/personal insults removed as warned.

What happened to your bowing out of the thread, and not being out to upset anyone, Jon? On the contrary, you seem only too happy to do that, yet don't like it when others dare answer back

You can "call someone to task", as you put it, or more politely, challenge their opinion, without being rude. There is no excuse for rudeness. Play the ball, not the man.

Clearly, you're unable to help yourself or keep your promises, so enjoy your week's holiday. You can use it to decide whether in future you can conduct yourself in the manner expected of a member of AoS. I don't issue warnings on unacceptable behaviour for the good of my health!!

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Pete.

i agree with helluva lot of stuff that on london real about covid have had mi suspicions all along. dr ruth wikowitz says a lot of common sense stuff that with hindsight you know is true.

Hi Rob,

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieGong View Post
    Thats you and me both Markie boy, no way! not if i can help it.

Thing is whatever 'they' want us to be injected with, to fulfil their will and agenda, the scenario and 'reason' / excuse to be able to do it will have already been laid out, pretty much like what we have right now, ie: there's a disease so everyone needs to be inoculated to stop its spread blah blah, type thing !!

If you say no, the scene will have already been set to the point that the ill informed or those who are blind to the real truth of this world, will have you off as a rebel, trouble maker, conspiracist, not wanting to help stop the spread so that things can get back to 'normal' and move on in the world, for the better good.
    Yup, I completely agree on the former, even if the notion is deeply unpalatable. The latter is also inevitable, as it's human nature, but hopefully *if* what we think could be happening, looks like happening, there'll be enough people by then who've 'woken up and smelled the coffee' in influential positions, and also public protests from human rights groups, etc, and/or influence from dissenting voices within Westminster, to put pressure on the government to change tact, before it's too late, and stop what we fear becoming a reality.

Returning to the former, I've yet to see any indisputable proof (figures I can believe represent fact) that COVID-19 has been *directly responsible* for having caused more deaths than annual flu (therefore in any way justifying the inoculation of the whole population, in order for life to be normal - the normal we were used to before this pandemic), and that's "directly responsible" in the sense that it was the SOLE cause of death, and not simply as having exacerbated any serious underlying health conditions in victims, resulting in their death, and which they'd likely have died from anyway.

And THAT difference/distinction is extremely important, in terms of how you subsequently analyse the situation.

So if you accept that the figures we're being given for that aren't accurate (pretty obvious for a variety of reasons if you've been closely following what's been happening), and moreover that there appears to be a desire to EXAGGERATE the amount of deaths, purported as having occurred as a *direct result* of people contracting COVID-19, then you have to ask yourself WHY - what would be the motive for doing so...?

And *if* [I'm only saying IF] what's being suggested by any of the documented 'conspiracy theories' on this pandemic is true, then there is only one logical conclusion as to what that reason would be, and that is: to CREATE FEAR, in order to control the behaviour of the population and make them do what you want them to do. And that's happening right now, as a result of this lockdown, as many are simply too afraid to go out, even under acceptable rules, for fear of becoming infected, so that much at least is beyond doubt.

So we're at the stage now where the government has begun easing the lockdown, claiming that deaths from the virus have started to fall. But how do we *actually* know that - where's the proof? Essentially, we're simply being expected to believe/swallow without question what we're being told, the same as we were when deaths *directly caused by COVID-19* were claimed as being at their highest. No-one in the mainstream public eye is challenging the data, or crucially, how the 'R' figure [rate of infection] is being calculated!

However, for the moment, while they're not in full control of matters until the British public give them that control by *ultimately* doing what they want them to do [become vaccinated], the government MUST be seen as being reasonable and trying to protect the economy, so now with claimed falling death rates from the virus, the lockdown has been eased, but not for long!

So here's what I predict will happen in the coming weeks, and which btw I sincerely hope more than anything that I'm proven wrong about:

1) The (ridiculously conceived, poorly researched, but heavily promoted, agenda-driven) 'R' number will start to rise again, as the lockdown is eased further and more people begin mixing together again in public, and it will cause (or so they'll say it will) another 'spike' in the virus.

2) The government will then state that they tried to allow things to 'return to normal', but easing the lockdown has simply resulted in an increase of the all-important 'R' number, and so clearly until there's an effective vaccine, lockdown measures will have to be increased again, in order to protect lives and stop the NHS from becoming overwhelmed. This may or may not happen before the vaccine arrives.

3) Then will come the vaccine [rushed through, arguably not properly tested as being safe for human consumption], I guess sometime around September, having now successfully been patented by Bill Gates (so he's set to profit from it on a MASSIVE scale), and after having been deemed by the authorities as not only effective, but 'safe' [of course only by their definition of such, with goodness knows *WHAT* in it], will then be rolled out in huge numbers, with the goal of vaccinating the whole of the country's population, and touted as being the only real way out of lockdown. The vaccination process will start out as voluntary, but if not enough people come forward, it'll become mandatory, under the premise of controlling the virus, protecting the NHS and 'saving lives'.

4) Those who aren't vaccinated may have restrictions imposed on their movements (read as their FREEDOM/HUMAN RIGHTS), and their ability to travel and/or mingle freely with the rest of the population, under the premise that they could be a carrier for the virus, and steps will be taken in that respect to create some sort of 'identity passport' for travelling, possibly facilitated by smartphones.

And the next stage in the 'grand plan', if Gates gets his way further, after becoming even more obscenely rich, and what I've said comes to fruition (please God it doesn't), it will make what we've experienced so far seem like a picnic!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieGong
    As Marco says, I would not trust any compulsory, national immunisation and any insistence by the powers, that I must and will be injected, otherwise / or else.... no way.

<snip> ...Everyone has to make there own decisions and do what sits right with them. I know what sits right with me and what i will and wont do.

Some decisions in life are not easy or comfortable ones, this type of scenario or situation would most definitely be one of those
    Never mind national immunisation - GLOBAL IMMUNISATION is what Gates wants, in order to make him (and those he serves) stratospherically rich, and even more powerful!

We simply CANNOT ALLOW it to get to that stage, as any form of MANDATORY VACCINATION of a [mostly healthy] population, the vast majority of whom, let's not forget, have suffered from no, or only minor ill effects from this virus, is completely IMMORAL, and therefore WRONG, and also based upon what others and I believe is a false premise.

Anyway, let's see how things pan out, and whether or not what I've predicted comes true... I can assure you, never in my whole life have I wanted to be more wrong, so I'll wear the 'straight-jacket loony award' with great pride, further down the line, if it's warranted!

Marco.
    Main System

I'm joe.

So, are you against all vaccines, on principle, or just this (so far non-existent) one? I ask because my father lost two sisters to TB in the days before the vaccine for that was developed).

I'm Adrian.

Default John Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post

So here's what I predict will happen in the coming weeks, and which btw I sincerely hope more than anything that I'm proven wrong about:

1) The (ridiculously conceived, poorly researched, but heavily promoted, agenda-driven) 'R' number will start to rise again, as the lockdown is eased further and more people begin mixing together again in public, and it will cause (or so they'll say it will) another 'spike' in the virus.

2) The government will then state that they tried to allow things to 'return to normal', but easing the lockdown has simply resulted in an increase of the all-important 'R' number, and so clearly until there's an effective vaccine, lockdown measures will have to be increased again, in order to protect lives and stop the NHS from becoming overwhelmed. This may or may not happen before the vaccine arrives.

3) Then will come the vaccine [rushed through, arguably not properly tested as being safe for human consumption], I guess sometime around September, having now successfully been patented by Bill Gates (so he's set to profit from it on a MASSIVE scale), and after having been deemed by the authorities as not only effective, but 'safe' [of course only by their definition of such, with goodness knows *WHAT* in it], will then be rolled out in huge numbers, with the goal of vaccinating the whole of the country's population, and touted as being the only real way out of lockdown. The vaccination process will start out as voluntary, but if not enough people come forward and volunteer, it'll become mandatory, under the premise of controlling the virus, protecting the NHS and 'saving lives'.

4) Those who aren't vaccinated may have restrictions imposed on their movements (read as their FREEDOM/HUMAN RIGHTS), and their ability to travel and/or mingle freely with the rest of the population, under the premise that they could be a carrier for the virus, and steps will be taken in that respect to create some sort of 'identity passport' for travelling, possibly facilitated by smartphones.

And the next stage in the 'grand plan', if Gates gets his way further, after becoming even more obscenely rich, and what I've said comes to fruition (please God it doesn't), it will make what we've experienced so far seem like a picnic!!!

Never mind national immunisation - GLOBAL IMMUNISATION is what Gates wants, in order to make him (and those he serves) stratospherically rich, and even more powerful!

We simply CANNOT ALLOW it to get to that stage, as any form of MANDATORY VACCINATION of a [mostly healthy] population, the vast majority of whom, let's not forget, have suffered from no, or only minor ill effects from this virus, is completely IMMORAL, and therefore WRONG, and also based upon what others and I believe is a false premise.

Anyway, let's see how things pan out, and whether or not what I've predicted comes true... I can assure you, never in my whole life have I wanted to be more wrong, so I'll very happily accept the 'straight-jacket loony award', further down the line, if it's warranted!

Marco.
    Well apparently, as reported on BBC radio 4 this morning, a survey of 2500 adults (I think commissioned by Gov.), show over 50% did not believe all we are being told by Gov is true or the full truth, over have of the 50% believe it was conspiracy by the Chinese to destroy the West, and 19% thought it was initiated by the Jews(worrying). What was clear was that people were loosing trust in the government and thought there were other agendas involved. So one would assume action will be taken to turn this around?

Watch out Marco they may be on the look out for you.

Power to the people.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm joe.

The study was reported in the Torygraph this morning:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...ve-virus-hoax/

'The research, led by clinical psychologists at the University of Oxford and published in the journal Psychological Medicine, indicates the number of adults in England do not agree with the scientific and governmental consensus on the Covid-19 pandemic.

It revealed that almost three fifths (59 per cent) of adults in England believe to some extent that the Government is misleading the public about the cause of the virus.

More than a fifth (21 per cent) believe the virus is a hoax, and 62 per cent agree to some extent that the virus is man-made, scientists say.'

Poor old Bill Gates doesn't even get a mention!

I'm Geoff.

Confirms my view that the ignorance and stupidity of the public should not be underestimated. They'd still be burning 'witches' given half a chance!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread