+ Reply to Thread
Page 523 of 991 FirstFirst ... 23423473513521522523524525533573623 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,230 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Lol - are you on a mission or something?

If what you're saying ever comes to pass, then you'll have been proved wrong by telling me that the UK would never become a police state.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Martin.

The Isle of Man too - a fate worse than death!
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

So is that how you honestly think things will go? If so, you've changed your tune!

Quite simply, that sort of behaviour doesn't fit with a free or democratic country. You'd be as well living in South Korea!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    So is that how you honestly think things will go? If so, you've changed your tune!

Quite simply, that sort of behaviour doesn't fit with that of a free and democratic country.

Marco.
    No I don't think that's the way it will go at all. Just pointing out they could do it if they wanted to/needed to. The law allows it and it's been done before.

If it really was unnecessary detention then your brief would challenge it, it would go to court and the judges would decide if it was a proportional action under the Act, if not then you'd get slung.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

Lol... Well, that's why we have forces for the good, fighting to protect our human rights and civil liberties, such as Big Brother Watch (and MANY other organisations like them), to keep the controlling excesses of draconian rulers at bay.

Quite simply, they'd never get away with trying something like that, no matter how 'legally entitled' they thought they were, as civil war would ensue. Introducing laws is one thing, attempting to enforce them is another, and in another league altogether from that is getting the people to accept them!

See all those rather well-attended protests recently over lockdowns. which turned a little nasty? Well, that'd just be the TIP of the iceberg, if they dared try any shit like that - think full-scale RIOTS...

And I'd be one of the first to get tooled up for the fight - and I'm NOT fucking joking!!!! That's a cause I'd gladly die for, as if they succeeded, it would signal the end for civilised society. Quite simply, there'd be no point living in a world like that, as it wouldn't be a life, more like a prison sentence.

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Alan.

Lol, says who? Show us your (indisputable) source of proof for that please

Marco.
    https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga...22/section/45G

they can also stop you working, going places and with whom you can have contact with....

you just have to be suspected of having a virus that is a danger to public health, which of course covid 19 has been deemed to be so..
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

Yes I've seen that, but as I've just said, it's one thing having laws in place; it's quite another successfully enforcing them!!

However, the question you should be asking yourself is how the government were allowed to introduce such draconian 'laws' in the first place - who voted it in? It should never have been allowed. And the fact that they've been allowed should tell you all you need to know about the shower of shite governing us!

In any case, they could subject me as much as they liked to a medical examination, as I'd very likely be showing no symptoms of any virus to begin with, so there'd be nothing to find or justify them quarantining me for!

What are they going to do then, imprison me under false pretences?

Anyway, I think it's time we returned to reality, rather than fantasy.

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Alan.

Exactly... If that was their intention, they'd have been as well trying to make the vaccine mandatory!

However, the fact is, as Grant has outlined, there'd be as much chance of that happening, as anyone's family or them being quarantined or 'held captive' against their will for having Coronavirus

I think someone's been watching too many 'disaster movies'

Marco.
    or perhaps they've been reading... Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

Give it a rest.

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Alan.

I will if you will...

+ Reply to Thread