+ Reply to Thread
Page 929 of 991 FirstFirst ... 429829879919927928929930931939979 ... LastLast
Results 9,281 to 9,290 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Sandro.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    The point I'm making is that Italy has always had a very strong fascist following and history, so it's no surprise that a claimed 80% of the population would be behind such a dictatorial, fascist ruling!

Marco.
    I think you are wrong there, I would not go around Bologna broadcasting this
    And again "Fascist" is miss-used

I believe 100% In what you have posted early on 'Vaccine passports, a solution looking for a problem' - David Davis MP - YouTube
    and that it is wrong to turn this in to a politic issue
    The Vaccines do not stop the spread.
    What we are experiencing is the result of decision, mostly made by one evil person.

Tracking Dr. Anthony Fauci’s Comments On Coronavirus - YouTube
    Please note the date 28 January 2020
    The opening statement "we have already started developing a vaccine" and "start phase one trials in 3 months"

He is the one that decided on mitigation!
    He is the one that founded the gain of function research!
    Our government decided to stop travel only after the United States did so again based on the advise that Fauci gave, mask uptake was also slowed down by the one and very same.
    How much did they already Know ? Why his email are and remain redacted?

I have posted from Pierre Kory he is on this at 1:15:20 back in 8th 12 2020 WATCH: Homeland Security hearing on early outpatient treatment for COVID-19 - YouTube
    What he and many others have been saying has been supressed or ridiculed, our own BBC at the forefront, on and on even here by same members

What we have been sold, including the 80% of the Italian Population is a skewed by truth by "400 X Profit making companies"

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Bksabath View Post
    I think you are wrong there, I would not go around Bologna broadcasting this
    And again "Fascist" is miss-used
    Lol... Well, would the same thing be true if broadcast, say, in Naples?

I'm being somewhat tongue-in-cheek, but if the British public were asked to vote for or against something as odious as below, being proposed by their government:

"Italy is to make it compulsory for all workers to have a Covid "green pass" - proof of vaccination, a negative test or recovery from the virus. The measures are a first for Europe and some of the strictest in the world. Anyone without a pass will reportedly face suspension from work and may have their pay stopped after five days."

...80% would NOT be in favour of it! You'd be lucky to get 50%.

That's because Italy (and also France) has always been more sympathetic towards the notion of state control, and predisposed to having an authoritarian mindset, as opposed to libertarian. You only have to look at the strictness of their respective police forces, compared with ours, to see their very different attitudes to authority and how they impose it on their own populations.

In any case, *exactly how* can the above highlighted in red, which is clearly coercion, be part of a democracy...??

And for those who value their civil liberties and living in a free society [count any decent, right-thinking person in], as opposed to a fascist police state, *THAT* is not something you want to see gather pace and become more widespread, with this pandemic used as a convenient excuse for such!!

Is that the sort of regime you (as in 'one') would like to live under? Well, just sit back and accept it, and allow authorities to roll out said 'Green Passes' into other essential areas of life, in order to become the 'new norm', and see what happens....

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Sandro.

Well one get used to have to carry papers at all time in Italy here I have my driving licence.
    Being a law abiding citizen I have no problem whit that
    Still I agree whit you suspension from work is far far to much it is undeniable that one has the fundamental right to decide what to do whit its own body.

I believe you be pretty right in Naples as well, cunts and fruitball hullygans are all over to define Italy by the dubious standard of such or same criminals like Berlusconi is far from the truth
    He should have been in Jail a few times over so it should be for Trump and what about Boris wall paper?

As I said before the all issue has became a politic issue this is wrong imposition of vaccine passport is wrong Coercion to have injections to one own body is wrong and as I said before the Vaccine does not stop the spread
    'Vaccine passports, a solution looking for a problem' - David Davis MP - YouTube (I am posting this link again it should be circulated over and over again)

Watch this
    "we can not give any disinformation on this channel..." it has to say that or being censored David Davis was indeed censored I do, like you, do not like the direction we are pointed to at all
    NIH and ivermectin - YouTube

I'm Grant.

Scottish numbers: 19 October 2021
    Summary

2,459 new cases of COVID-19 reported
    21,032 new tests for COVID-19 that reported results
    12.4% of these were positive
    24 new reported death(s) of people who have tested positive
    46 people were in intensive care yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
    869 people were in hospital yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
    4,291,650 people have received their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccination and 3,881,744 have received their second dose
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Somewhat later than usual... Yesterday in the UK (with the previous day's figures shown in brackets below): https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/:

Positive tests: 43,738 (49,156).

Deaths: 223 (45).

Hospitalisations: 921 (915).

So... New cases come down, halting their continual rise for the last few days.

We'll see where we are tomorrow, and whether if things continue in that vein, there's a cause for optimism, or if it's simply a 'blip'. Death's back up to a more 'realistic' level, and the highest they've been for a while, reflecting the rise in both new cases and hospitalisations. For now at least, the latter remain stable, but still much higher than they've been before the recent spike.

In Wales yesterday (with the previous day's figures shown in brackets below):

New cases: 3,200 (6,398).

Deaths: 2 (20).

The figures are crazy sometimes, as they've often jumped up and down like this before, so you wonder whether the highest figures simply reflect a previous lag, and subsequent update in data, therefore making the lower figures somewhat false, or (hopefully the case), as in here, a genuine big reduction in the number of new cases. We'll see where we are later today. Same also applies with deaths.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Grant.

Scottish numbers: 20 October 2021
    Summary

2,768 new cases of COVID-19 reported
    41,556 new tests for COVID-19 that reported results
    7.1% of these were positive
    26 new reported death(s) of people who have tested positive
    51 people were in intensive care yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
    890 people were in hospital yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
    4,294,116 people have received their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccination and 3,883,886 have received their second dose

Last edited by struth; 20-10-2021 at 16:23.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Today in the UK (with yesterday's figures shown in brackets below): https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/:

Positive tests: 49,139 (43,738).

Deaths: 179 (223).

Hospitalisations: 869 (921).

So... Cases back up again, after (as I suspected) yesterday's 'false dawn', and threatening to tip the 50k mark for the first time since March. However, the good news is that so far hospitalisations aren't rising exponentially with them, and indeed are a little down on yesterday. Plus, after 'Tuesday's hike', deaths are back down to around expected levels.

In Wales today (with yesterday's figures shown in brackets below):

New cases: 3,450 (3,200).

Deaths: 13 (2).

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Sandro.

"While the weekly rate of new reported cases stands at 24 per 100,000 people in Spain and 48 per 100,000 people in France, this figure currently stands at 463 per 100,000 people in the UK."
    From
    Enforce 'Plan B' COVID restrictions immediately or UK risks 'stumbling into winter crisis', PM warned (msn.com)

Maybe to relay on the "sensibility of the peoples" so that PM and such could take the August holiday was a bad idea?

But all of it must be a lie as the Vaccines are so flipping gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood and all that must be Staliniscist (Stalin + Fascist) propaganda

Thumbs up Herd immunity

I find Dr John Campbell's calm and intelligent analysing and summarising of the scientific data for Covid, and where we are currently with the pandemic, interesting, informative and easy to follow, and done in a way that's blissfully free from the hype generated by the mainstream media.

Therefore, if you like to keep abreast of things and be properly informed of the facts, and where we're likely to be heading with this pandemic in the coming months, then I'd thoroughly recommend following this chap's output. Here he analyses the current data, in terms of new infections, deaths and hospitalisations, and how it's likely to affect us in the coming months, plus discusses herd immunity, which instead of vaccines, many others and I have always said would finally be our way out of this thing.

So, for all the above reasons this is worth watching:

His belief is that cases will continue to rise, both in the UK and US, going into the autumn and winter, which will result in increased hospitalisations, but that the herd immunity effect will start kicking in by the end of 2021, and because of that, cases will be going down by January/February next year, but that we've still got the next few months to get through first.

I fully agree, and that's why we shouldn't despair too much about things getting worse, as they will, over autumn and winter, before they get better

In the meantime, I also fully agree with this view, which I found in the comments section underneath the video:

"This virus is not going away anytime soon if at all. What herd immunity means at this point is we should see less and less people with severe symptoms in the coming months - breakthrough and reinfections will be our boosters. A truly usefull measure of this is not case numbers but ICU patients with verified Covid pneumonia, cytokine storm, etc. If we continue to focus on case numbers we'll never get out of this!"

Indeed, so in the months ahead try not to focus too much on case numbers, as they don't really tell the true story.

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Grant.

Scottish numbers: 21 October 2021
    Summary

2,355 new cases of COVID-19 reported
    33,741 new tests for COVID-19 that reported results
    7.4% of these were positive
    32 new reported death(s) of people who have tested positive
    58 people were in intensive care yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
    917 people were in hospital yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
    4,297,028 people have received their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccination and 3,886,176 have received their second dose

deaths still high.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread