+ Reply to Thread
Page 851 of 991 FirstFirst ... 351751801841849850851852853861901951 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,510 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Bksabath View Post
    Tried and wanted to go home? or because they where promised a promotion if the test that caused the melt down was completed?

Why the Fucushima plant had the cooling water tanks fitted below and requiring pumps instead to be gravity fed?
    Maybe it was cheaper that way?

If the virus escaped from the lab it was a mistake or poor and cheap safety measures we are humans and all make mistakes. the cover up, the poor response the choice of the lab and its founding in the first place are criminal act's The Hague is there to judge against crimes against humanity 4 million deaths amply justify it
    Yes, all those things may be true but it still comes down to people being crap and not some sort of organised conspiracy against mankind.

I doubt that China would ever admit culpability and I doubt that it can ever be proven without their full cooperation, which you won't get, and even if that did happen you're not going to get anyone significant in the dock at the Hague. Some hapless lab assistant and maybe his shift supervisor. Hardly seems worth it does it?
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Sandro.

we replaced a useless PM whit a clown because it was self evident that she was a useless puppet.
    Guess where she is going to end up
    NI deal scuppers hopes for Theresa May to become Nato's secretary general | Politics | News | Express.co.uk

And if the Orange bloke that proposed to give people bleach get back in to power, any hope he end up in jail for not paying taxes,
    I will seriously shit myself

I'm Sandro.

I would not use the word crap, we are human and do make mistakes, IMO it was not a conspiracy against mankind, just a mistake
    A I said before the Chinese are the Gun, who pressed the trigger?

The conspiracy started later when quite a few seen that financial and political gains where to be made.

You can be almost certain that the poor lab assistant is either Asphalt, Bicycle stand or chicken feed by now
    Last edited by Bksabath; 26-07-2021 at 14:18.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Yes, all those things may be true but it still comes down to people being crap...
    You shouldn't be 'crap' in a job with massive responsibility. You should be extremely switched on, dedicated and efficient, proud of your job, and willing to perform it to the highest level of your ability - and if you're fundamentally 'crap', then you shouldn't have the job in the first place!

There's NO excuse for 'crap', unless you're ill or intrinsically incapable of performing the task you've been employed for, in which case as I've said, you shouldn't be there in the first place. I abhor laziness and incompetence.

I doubt that China would ever admit culpability and I doubt that it can ever be proven without their full cooperation, which you won't get, and even if that did happen you're not going to get anyone significant in the dock at the Hague. Some hapless lab assistant and maybe his shift supervisor. Hardly seems worth it does it?
    WHY?? So, in that scenario *WHO* would be protected and *WHY*? I'd really like an answer to that, as for me no-one on this earth is above the law or exempt from punishment for any wrongdoing.

This notion that it's somehow 'just how it is' needs robustly challenged and steps taken to grossly alter that state of affairs!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Sandro.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    You shouldn't be 'crap' in a job with massive responsibility. You should be extremely switched on, dedicated and efficient, proud of your job, and willing to perform it to the highest level of your ability - and if you're fundamentally 'crap', then you shouldn't have the job in the first place!

There's NO excuse for 'crap', unless you're ill or intrinsically incapable of performing the task you've been employed for, in which case as I've said, you shouldn't be there in the first place.

WHY?? So, in that scenario *WHO* would be protected and *WHY*? I'd really like an answer to that, as for me no-one on this earth is above the law or exempt from punishment for any wrongdoing.

This notion that it's somehow 'just how it is' needs robustly challenged and steps taken to grossly alter that state of affairs!

Marco.
    Funny that I just came up about that reference about Taxes
    The saying goes nothing is certain but death and Taxes

It is evident that same fellows are indeed above the law when they can declare $745 and go away whit it not counting inciting a revolt and all the rest 35 or so counts

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post

There's NO excuse for 'crap', unless you're ill or intrinsically incapable of performing the task you've been employed for, in which case as I've said, you shouldn't be there in the first place. I abhor laziness and incompetence.

Marco.
    Yes wouldda shudda cudda but that's just how things are and how they've always been, even the best people are not perfect all the time and most of us are not the best even if we might like to think we are

. If you have enough labs, with enough people, with enough viruses then probability dictates that at some point over time there will be an accident.

It' not that people are above the law, it's the difficulty of getting sufficient evidence to secure a conviction.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Grant.

Yes wouldda shudda cudda but that's just how things are and how they've always been, even the best people are not perfect all the time and most of us are not the best even if we might like to think we are

. If you have enough labs, with enough people, with enough viruses then probability dictates that at some point over time there will be an accident.

It' not that people are above the law, it's the difficulty of getting sufficient evidence to secure a conviction.
    its never stopped the russians before
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

Only with internal matters though. I think we're talking about some international justice process, the Hague was mentioned.

I suppose that they could just whack out whoever was responsible, like they did with Bin Laden. Although some people like a juicy show trial.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

It's not a case of BEING the best, but DOING things to the BEST of *YOUR* ability. Not doing so is inexcusable, unless you're ill or infirm. Otherwise it's just sheer laziness or incompetence, which I have no time for!

How do you think I got to where I am now running my own successful business - by tolerating or accepting laziness or incompetence from either my staff or suppliers?

Oh poor bloke, he can't help being 'crap'... Fuck that. I'd still need to work for a living if that had been the case. You should always strive to achieve the highest standards you're capable of - in ANYTHING. Simples!

I can't be bothered with folk who muddle through life, doing the absolute minimum that they can to get by, when if they wanted, could do so much better. Those folk, along with the intrinsically idle, rip my knitting!

Making an honest mistake, is a different matter, because we're all fallible creatures, but not because of laziness, gross negligence or incompetence - at least under anything else but the most exceptional of circumstances.

I still believe that certain people today think that they're above the law, due to their power, influence and wealth, and often make scapegoats of others for their wrongdoing - and it is *those specific* people who should be EXPOSED, brought to justice and PREVENTED from having that sort of influence, wealth or power ever again, as they'll always use it for evil purposes, never good!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Grant.

they seem quite happy to send agents here to poison people and places etc.. sailsbury as an instance, in full knowlwdge we aint gonna start ww3 over it.. and the hague can go f itself as far as the russians are concerned
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread