+ Reply to Thread
Page 848 of 991 FirstFirst ... 348748798838846847848849850858898948 ... LastLast
Results 8,471 to 8,480 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Sandro.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Let us all hope that my puppy never gets a Covid strain then
    puppy ?
    That is cryptic please expand over "puppy"

I would not worry over much of what is in this kind of news, they came up whit any crap if they have an empty space between the commercials and bad news sell the rags.

Same dude was saying to give people bleach, same kind of story...

I'm Sandro.

Sajid Javid told to apologise for saying people have been ‘cowering’ from Covid-19 (msn.com)

Quote from this article
    Mr Javid is an avid devotee of fringe American philosopher Ayn Rand, who presented man as a "heroic being" who should reject altruism and pursue its own interests at all costs.
    WTF can vote for such person and how did he get the job?

NI deal scuppers hopes for Theresa May to become Nato's secretary general (msn.com)

She would did notice a bunch of prime ministers and such queuing to ram a big dildo in to her, Americans in front of the line, and now this?

Wow so much crap just looking at the bing news screen
    One need to know what flavour of bullshit the rag support before taking it in

Last edited by Bksabath; 25-07-2021 at 10:59.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Bksabath View Post
    Sajid Javid told to apologise for saying people have been ‘cowering’ from Covid-19 (msn.com)

Quote from this article
    Mr Javid is an avid devotee of fringe American philosopher Ayn Rand, who presented man as a "heroic being" who should reject altruism and pursue its own interests at all costs.
    WTF can vote for such person and how did he get the job?

[/FONT][/COLOR]

As I have a passing interest in Ayn Rand I looked this up and it seems that far from being 'avid follower' of Rand's philosophies he is just a fan of one of her novels (and it's not 'Atlas Shrugged' either).
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Sandro.

tanks Martin

As I said loads of crap on the news

Gogle up Fauci emails and see
    BTW one can download the all 3000 pages the juicy bits are still redacted and Senator Rand had another go ...

I am going to watch that movie now Atlas Shrugged 2011

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Really sorry to hear that, mate. Yeah defo take care of her. As has been said loads of times, apart from anything else you're doing, pump her full of Vitamin D. Get some tablets or whatever, honestly it works.

Monitor her condition though, and if it gets worse (don't want it turning into pneumonia) call the Covid helpline and have a doctor assess her condition, or if you think she needs it, just phone an ambulance. It's important to catch it as soon as possible if she starts to deteriorate. It might just seem like a heavy case of flu (which is bad enough), but don't let it get any worse!

And of course look after yourself. Keep us posted.

Marco.
    The PCR tests have just gone in the post...they will be picked up today and on their way to the lab 24 hour post...in the mean time, I've just done more lat flow tests..and fingers crossed, I'm still getting a negative reading...However the missus is still reading positive..Our flu like symptoms are bad, but not getting any worse..I've got the flu type thing from her, but not the virus...as I say fingers crossed and see what comes back from the PCR test...
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Sandro.

Quote Originally Posted by mad-moon View Post
    The PCR tests have just gone in the post...they will be picked up today and on their way to the lab 24 hour post...in the mean time, I've just done more lat flow tests..and fingers crossed, I'm still getting a negative reading...However the missus is still reading positive..Our flu like symptoms are bad, but not getting any worse..I've got the flu type thing from her, but not the virus...as I say fingers crossed and see what comes back from the PCR test...
    As Marco sez get same vitamin D
    The best way to get it ... Sunbathing

Al the best

I'm Alan.

As Marco sez get same vitamin D
    The best way to get it ... Sunbathing

Al the best
    Ta...Our lass is out in it all the time...I can't I fry like bacon...I'm taking cod liver oil capsules with A+D vitamins,,that'll have to do...Ha!
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Martin.

tanks Martin

As I said loads of crap on the news

Gogle up Fauci emails and see
    BTW one can download the all 3000 pages the juicy bits are still redacted and Senator Rand had another go ...

I am going to watch that movie now Atlas Shrugged 2011
    Not seen the film but did read the book at school as it was available in the library and I'd gone through all the Bond and Sven Hassell.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Sandro.

'Saint' Fauci 'demolished' by Senator Rand Paul in 'testy' US Congress exchange - YouTube

JUST IN: Jim Jordan says he can prove Fauci LIED - YouTube

Crack pot theories still going
    If the Fauci virus was made in the lab the main implication would be that they did know what was happening

If the Fauci virus was not made in the lab there must be a spill over agent that transmit the virus from the bat to the human, pangolins been the prime suspects

A bit like the engine making the wheel turn in your car by transmitting power trough the gear box

So far no gear box, clutch, shaft's, and differential and so on has been found

It would be on many best interest to find it I believe that an early figure was of around 80000 samples been taken and all proved to be negatives.

One may watch this
    Contagion (2011 film) - Wikipedia

I'm Steve.

Very interesting videos, Sandro. My quick take is Dr. Fauci is being very evasive!

Amazing that China and the US are so cozy on virus research, whilst ostensibly somewhat hostile to each other...

Of course it helps us not where it came from. We must deal with it.

I had a long listen to Stephen Nolan on Radio 5 Live last night. A Covid special interspersed with the exciting Olympic Triathlon. No you don't have to listen to it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000y7cb

Not a reassuring listen. Had an interview with Sebastian Shemirani, the son of Kate. Convinced me she is as mad as a box of frogs. But the Covid nonsense she spouts is dangerous nonsense. Someone will get killed.

Also interviewed a regular contributor, a Doctor, who says this winter could be very grim for the Health Service with all the usual Flu and Pneumonia horrors too. We can only hope we are near herd immunity now, so numbers should decline, but still necessary to jab the whole world eventually.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Shemirani

That is worth reading if you want to know how wacky she and her supporters are.

Rabid anti-vaxxer Stephen Harmon, who told everyone who would listen to trust to God, has tragically died of the, er, Covid:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-57958358

Why do I not feel sorry for him?

+ Reply to Thread