+ Reply to Thread
Page 410 of 435 FirstFirst ... 310360400408409410411412420 ... LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 4344

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Well, if Brits weren't such rampant piss-heads in the first place, none of this would be a problem!

Certainly the 10pm pub curfew will make hee-haw difference to me. I wouldn't be seen dead in some busy, rowdy pub, full of drunken louts - not even in 'normal' times!

Stay at Home > Shun Chavs > Stay Clean.

Marco.
    So you weren't at any of the NEBO's Then??
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Cairn Diablo integrated, Roksan Darius speakers, REL Storm III, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Lol - of course, but they were populated by daftees, not chavs!

I'm sure I met your good self, and primo daftee, at one, no?

Marco.
    "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears” - John Lennon.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

I'm Grant.

chavs rule ya bass!!
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**I’ve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**
    "An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"
    Give me absolute control
    Over every living soul, I've seen the future, baby,
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Lol... Del's not keen on chavs, but she says you're a nice man

Marco.
    "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears” - John Lennon.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix.

Thumbs up Time to follow Sweden!

Meanwhile, if this is true, it's the best decision they've made since this whole thing kicked off: https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2020/09/2...19-says-leadi/

Marco.

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

Meanwhile, a new boy band hits the scene!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

When wireless is perfectly applied the whole earth will be converted into a huge brain, which in fact it is, all things being particles of a real and rhythmic whole... and the instruments through which we shall be able to do this will be amazingly simple compared with our present telephone. A man will be able to carry one in his vest pocket. Nikola Tesla, 1926
    www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Marco.

I'm Sandro.

I heard from a friend that just returned from holiday in Italy that results for random testing on arrival at the airport would only take 10 minutes

Is this true?

Why it takes at times 4 days to get the results here , provided one can get tested ?

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Bksabath View Post
    I heard from a friend that just returned from holiday in Italy that results for random testing on arrival at the airport would only take 10 minutes

Is this true?

Why it takes at times 4 days to get the results here , provided one can get tested ?
    More efficient at airports because we don't want visitors thinking we're clueless.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini-1, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

I'm Steve.

It looks like students aren't going to be allowed to go home, and will have to stay put. What will they do about all their dirty washing? This year we have seen "pop up" things - pop up testing stations, pop up cycle lanes, well how about pop-up launderettes? Located close to the universities, could be a money spinner.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini-1, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

+ Reply to Thread