+ Reply to Thread
Page 944 of 965 FirstFirst ... 444844894934942943944945946954 ... LastLast
Results 9,431 to 9,440 of 9649

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

  1. #9431
    Join Date: Feb 2013

    Location: W Lothian

    Posts: 86,127
    I'm Grant.

    Default

    Scottish numbers: 15 November 2021
    Summary

    2,288 new cases of COVID-19 reported
    19,898 new tests for COVID-19 that reported results
    12.3% of these were positive
    0 new reported death(s) of people who have tested positive (noting that Register Offices are generally closed at the weekend)
    57 people were in intensive care yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
    771 people were in hospital yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
    4,330,321 people have received their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccination and 3,929,012 have received their second dose




    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

    I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' BOSE, CAMBRIDGE & SONY HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S -

    **I’ve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**

    "An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

    "Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"

    It was the weakest practical joke since Cardinal Wolsey got his nob out at Hampton Court and stood at the end of the passage pretending to be a door!

    “without a cause, we are...nothing! We stay because we believe. We leave because we are disillusioned. We come back because we are lost. We die because we are committed."

    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

  2. #9432
    Join Date: Apr 2016

    Location: West of Scotland

    Posts: 3,082
    I'm Robin.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Scottish numbers: 15 November 2021
    Summary

    2,288 new cases of COVID-19 reported
    19,898 new tests for COVID-19 that reported results
    12.3% of these were positive
    0 new reported death(s) of people who have tested positive (noting that Register Offices are generally closed at the weekend)
    57 people were in intensive care yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
    771 people were in hospital yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
    4,330,321 people have received their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccination and 3,929,012 have received their second dose





    Good to see that Inverclyde is declining, although still too high
    Regards
    Robin

    .....................



    Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Primare R 32 phono stage
    Arcam CDS50 Sacd Network Player
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

  3. #9433
    Join Date: Feb 2013

    Location: W Lothian

    Posts: 86,127
    I'm Grant.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    Good to see that Inverclyde is declining, although still too high
    Yeah mine is currently about as low as it's been.
    Low population areas seem to be unusually high . Not sure why. It's not holiday season
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

    I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' BOSE, CAMBRIDGE & SONY HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S -

    **I’ve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**

    "An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

    "Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"

    It was the weakest practical joke since Cardinal Wolsey got his nob out at Hampton Court and stood at the end of the passage pretending to be a door!

    “without a cause, we are...nothing! We stay because we believe. We leave because we are disillusioned. We come back because we are lost. We die because we are committed."

    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

  4. #9434
    Join Date: Apr 2016

    Location: West of Scotland

    Posts: 3,082
    I'm Robin.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Yeah mine is currently about as low as it's been.
    Low population areas seem to be unusually high . Not sure why. It's not holiday season
    It’s hard to gauge, Orkney high , Shetland low, all very strange
    Regards
    Robin

    .....................



    Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Primare R 32 phono stage
    Arcam CDS50 Sacd Network Player
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

  5. #9435
    Join Date: Feb 2008

    Location: South Wales

    Posts: 8,972
    I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

    Default

    Please watch this, this really is my last post on this subject, if any of you watch these interviews and still don't get the message, then i am not sure what more can be done to help you understand the real situation we are facing.

    https://renz-law.com/vaccine-risks-for-children/
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla



    Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]


    www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

    Matthew 5:10

  6. #9436
    Join Date: Feb 2013

    Location: W Lothian

    Posts: 86,127
    I'm Grant.

    Default

    may stop this as no one is interested.

    Scottish numbers: 16 November 2021
    Summary

    2,771 new cases of COVID-19 reported
    22,733 new tests for COVID-19 that reported results
    12.8% of these were positive
    17 new reported death(s) of people who have tested positive
    57 people were in intensive care yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
    779 people were in hospital yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
    4,331,574 people have received their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccination and 3,930,317 have received their second dose.

    % pos is a bit high at 12.8%
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

    I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' BOSE, CAMBRIDGE & SONY HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S -

    **I’ve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**

    "An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

    "Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"

    It was the weakest practical joke since Cardinal Wolsey got his nob out at Hampton Court and stood at the end of the passage pretending to be a door!

    “without a cause, we are...nothing! We stay because we believe. We leave because we are disillusioned. We come back because we are lost. We die because we are committed."

    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

  7. #9437
    Join Date: May 2016

    Location: Much Wenlock

    Posts: 1,472
    I'm Gary.

    Default

    Probably because it is, and always has been irrelevant. Without including statistics of cases recovered from alleged virus the picture is incomplete and not indicative of truth.

    Gary

    Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    may stop this as no one is interested.

    Scottish numbers: 16 November 2021
    Summary

    2,771 new cases of COVID-19 reported
    22,733 new tests for COVID-19 that reported results
    12.8% of these were positive
    17 new reported death(s) of people who have tested positive
    57 people were in intensive care yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
    779 people were in hospital yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
    4,331,574 people have received their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccination and 3,930,317 have received their second dose.

    % pos is a bit high at 12.8%
    It is easier to seek forgiveness than to ask permission

    Rules are meant for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men

  8. #9438
    Join Date: Feb 2013

    Location: W Lothian

    Posts: 86,127
    I'm Grant.

    Default

    a typical response... anyway its up to the membership if they want it to continue.

    im pretty much finished.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

    I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' BOSE, CAMBRIDGE & SONY HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S -

    **I’ve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**

    "An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

    "Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"

    It was the weakest practical joke since Cardinal Wolsey got his nob out at Hampton Court and stood at the end of the passage pretending to be a door!

    “without a cause, we are...nothing! We stay because we believe. We leave because we are disillusioned. We come back because we are lost. We die because we are committed."

    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

  9. #9439
    Join Date: May 2016

    Location: Much Wenlock

    Posts: 1,472
    I'm Gary.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyTD View Post
    Please watch this, this really is my last post on this subject, if any of you watch these interviews and still don't get the message, then i am not sure what more can be done to help you understand the real situation we are facing.

    https://renz-law.com/vaccine-risks-for-children/
    Anthony, the brainwashed masses will never get this, how can they own up to being conned for so long, as you know the truth around this farce is out there in many forms.

    Gary
    It is easier to seek forgiveness than to ask permission

    Rules are meant for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men

  10. #9440
    Join Date: May 2016

    Location: Much Wenlock

    Posts: 1,472
    I'm Gary.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    a typical response... anyway its up to the membership if they want it to continue.

    im pretty much finished.
    When did the membership ask you to start, or did you do it of your own volition?

    If doing it makes you feel safer, do continue .

    I think your time would be better spent looking at meaningful information, that unfortunately will take you out of your comfort zone.

    Gary
    It is easier to seek forgiveness than to ask permission

    Rules are meant for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •