+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 991 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310360760 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Yeah, that's true, but it's got nothing to do with what I've just written, in terms of racist discrimination against blacks, which is another thing I've love to wipe off the face of this earth, along with corruption and injustice!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post

Btw, in terms of the protests over George Floyd [a truly shocking occurrence that sickens me to the core], and applying some lateral thinking to the matter, as I often do, whilst not condoning mob rule or blatant acts of thuggery, looting or vandalism, I'd say it simply serves to highlight what can happen when people are incited/angry enough to fight against and defeat an unjust, immoral, corrupt and racist system....
    I think you'll find that black people in the US will vote overwhelmingly for Joe Biden rather than for Donald 'send in the troops' Trump, whose power-base includes white supremacist groups including the KKK, and who 'campaigned' to prove that the first black President of the US was born in Kenya and was thus not eligible to stand for election:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack...iracy_theories

'During Barack Obama's campaign for president in 2008, throughout his presidency, and afterwards, "there was extensive news coverage of Obama's religious preference, birthplace, and of the individuals questioning his Christianity and citizenship—efforts eventually known as the 'birther movement'",[2] by which it is widely referred across media.[3][4][5][6][7][8][9] The movement falsely asserted Obama was ineligible to be President of the United States because he was not a natural-born citizen of the U.S. as required by Article Two of the Constitution.

Theories alleged that Obama's published birth certificate was a forgery—that his actual birthplace was not Hawaii but Kenya. Other theories alleged that Obama became a citizen of Indonesia in childhood, thereby losing his U.S. citizenship. Still others claimed that Obama was not a natural-born U.S. citizen because he was born a dual citizen (British and American). A number of political commentators have characterized these various claims as a racist reaction to Obama's status as the first African-American president of the United States.[10]

These claims were promoted by fringe theorists (pejoratively referred to as "birthers"), the most prominent among whom was Donald Trump, who would later succeed Obama as president. Some theorists sought court rulings to declare Obama ineligible to take office, or to grant access to various documents which they claimed would support such ineligibility; none of these efforts succeeded. Some political opponents, especially in the Republican Party, have expressed skepticism about Obama's citizenship or been unwilling to acknowledge it;[11] some have proposed legislation which would require presidential candidates to provide proof of eligibility.[11]'

I don't necessarily disagree with any of that. The point I was making was simply that people will rise up and rightly protest against authority, when they justifiably feel aggrieved or angry towards it, and I would always 100% support their right to take such action over racism or any other matter.

Britain's history with slavery has created a huge stain on our society, and so should no longer be 'celebrated' by having these vulgar statues erected in places all of the country, depicting what ultimately were wealthy slave traders, as it's an affront for any black person to have to witness, and be reminded of the horrors suffered by their ancestors at the hands of these evil monsters.

Therefore, I'm glad that what happened with George Floyd has prompted action to have them taken down (soon hopefully also including the statue outside of the Oriel College in Oxford), and that it forces a real change in our awareness of racial discrimination in this country, with an increased drive towards zero tolerance of such, and in eradicating racism completely, as it has no place whatsoever in modern society.

In that respect, I sincerely hope that George Floyd's death hasn't been in vain and becomes a turning point in history!

BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm joe.

That just makes your support for Trump even more baffling. He's not on the side of racial minorities any more than he's on the side of women. He's a huge part of the problem, and nothing to do with the solution.

His latest idea, which he posted via Twitter (that biased outfit that he said was going to close down) is to suggest that an unarmed, 75-year-old protestor who was knocked to the ground by police officers, who left him bleeding from his ears, deliberately fell harder than he needed to:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...528214018?s=20

'Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    ·
    3h
    Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment.
    @OANN
    I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?'

You're totally missing the point and focussing on the wrong thing.

My ONLY 'support' for Trump is for him successfully bringing down the global elite, which I pray for and sincerely hope he achieves. There's way too much evil in our world today, so that would be a MAJOR victory for the force of GOOD over evil!

Nothing else involving Trump is really on my radar, so bear that in mind in future, in order to avoid any further confusion.

Marco.
    Main System

I'm joe.

Well, I don't have access to your secret sources that say what Trump is going to do re bringing down the global elite, and how he's going to do it, but he'd better get his skates on, as he's due to seek re-election in a few months time, and is rapidly pissing off the black vote while Biden is busy courting it.

Sure, but there are many things potentially due to occur (some could be monumental) before the presidential elections in November, which I'm confident will endear Mr Trump to the majority of the US electorate, subsequently ensuring that he remains in power to finish the job he's started!

Watch this space

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Jon.

And that folks is Mr Starmer kneeling to an organisation that wants to abolish our police force.
    Fuck me, when will this bullshit end?

Sorry, Jon, could you clarify *exactly* the point you're making? I don't fully follow you.

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by InThe Sticks View Post

And that folks is Mr Starmer kneeling to an organisation that wants to abolish our police force.
    Fuck me, when will this bullshit end?
    better than a photo op of Boris kneeling to give Donald a BJ. My son in law is plod. The damage done to the Police Force because Of Teressa May when she was home secretary pushing Austerity is totally beyond it.
    Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

+ Reply to Thread