+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 991 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280330730 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Gary.

Covid cases (*) in the US now reached 100,000+
    Shits gonna kick off over there soon...Trumps already unwell, will get a lot worse.

In Local News:
    61 MPs defy Bojo's call to "Move On", with 44 calling for him to quit or be sacked.

This one aint getting swept under the carpet I think.

EDIT:
    Deaths not Cases...Obvs.
    Last edited by Gazjam; 28-05-2020 at 15:14.
    AC POWER
    Hardwired 10kVA balanced mains powering entire system
    AMPS
    Meridian 557 power Amp (Modded) / PS Audio BHK Preamp (Modded)
    SPEAKERS
    Wharfedale Evo 4.4
    DAC
    PS Audio Directstream (Modded)
    TURNTABLE
    Pro-Ject X8 balanced output via XLR / Ortofon Quintet Blue cartridge
    PHONOSTAGE
    Pro-Ject DS3 B balanced Input (TT and Phonostage powered by Pro-Ject Power box RS2 linear psu)
    DIGITAL
    OPPO 203 (Modded: Linear PSU, i2s output to Dac) - Roon Endpoint, HDMI input used for all things Streaming/ PS5 /AppleTV ... also good for movies apparently?
    MUSIC PLAYBACK
    Tweaked AP-Linux based Roon Server into Oppo 203 as Roon endpoint
    Ipad Roon Remote.
    Apple Music/ YouTube via AppleTV, fed to Dac via Oppo HDMI input/i2s output to Dac.
    SPEAKER CABLES
    Biwired: Duelund DCA10GA (Bass) Duelund DCA16GA (mid & treble) Duelund 12DCA used as jumpers (On
    "Blackcat Cable" Chris Sommivigo's advice - yup, even with biwire it sounds better - and it does)
    INTERCONNECTS
    All Balanced: Ghost+ recording studio XLR cables

I'm Steve.

Trumps Ma should have swallowed and done the world a favour.

Boris has passed his tipping point, and he's too thick to realise.
    Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

I'm Gary.

Too true.
    You can get away with things for so long, but given enough rope your time always comes.
    Karma's a bitch.

Omnishambles...
    AC POWER
    Hardwired 10kVA balanced mains powering entire system
    AMPS
    Meridian 557 power Amp (Modded) / PS Audio BHK Preamp (Modded)
    SPEAKERS
    Wharfedale Evo 4.4
    DAC
    PS Audio Directstream (Modded)
    TURNTABLE
    Pro-Ject X8 balanced output via XLR / Ortofon Quintet Blue cartridge
    PHONOSTAGE
    Pro-Ject DS3 B balanced Input (TT and Phonostage powered by Pro-Ject Power box RS2 linear psu)
    DIGITAL
    OPPO 203 (Modded: Linear PSU, i2s output to Dac) - Roon Endpoint, HDMI input used for all things Streaming/ PS5 /AppleTV ... also good for movies apparently?
    MUSIC PLAYBACK
    Tweaked AP-Linux based Roon Server into Oppo 203 as Roon endpoint
    Ipad Roon Remote.
    Apple Music/ YouTube via AppleTV, fed to Dac via Oppo HDMI input/i2s output to Dac.
    SPEAKER CABLES
    Biwired: Duelund DCA10GA (Bass) Duelund DCA16GA (mid & treble) Duelund 12DCA used as jumpers (On
    "Blackcat Cable" Chris Sommivigo's advice - yup, even with biwire it sounds better - and it does)
    INTERCONNECTS
    All Balanced: Ghost+ recording studio XLR cables

I'm joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazjam View Post
    Covid cases in the US now reached 100,000+
    Shits gonna kick off over there soon...Trumps already unwell, will get a lot worse.
    Just to be clear, that's 100,000 deaths, not just cases.

Trump's obviously insane. His latest idea is to ban Twitter and Facebook, where most of his supporters 'live' (the ones who can read, anyway).

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post

Trump's obviously insane. .
    Please don't tell me that you've only just figured that out.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Please don't tell me that you've only just figured that out.
    It's interesting that the 'hate' figures identified by Marco (the WHO, Fauci, Bill Gates) have all fallen out big-time with Trump over COVID. Why, it's almost as if the COVID conspiracy sites were being run by Trump supporters.

I'm Martin.

There's some crossover certainly. Along with that bunch who think that UN troops are going to come along to their ranches and disarm them. It's a colourful world.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    It's interesting that the 'hate' figures identified by Marco (the WHO, Fauci, Bill Gates) have all fallen out big-time with Trump over COVID. Why, it's almost as if the COVID conspiracy sites were being run by Trump supporters.
    Morning folks!

Ok, you've inadvertently hit upon something very interesting - and could be RIGHT, but not in the way you think... I know you don't believe any of the 'conspiracy theories' floating around, and that's your prerogative. You're entitled to your opinion, as much as anyone else. Many of them *are* bollox. My intention therefore isn't to change your mind, as I know that won't happen, but rather to get people (you or anyone else) to *consider* a potential alternative version of reality.

I said a while back, in slightly different words, that you can only see where things are going if you're aware of where the journey might end... If so, crucial parts of the 'jigsaw' that otherwise may on the surface seem unconnected, start slotting into place.... So with that in mind, let's first consider that Trump is thought of by many as being anti-establishment, and crucially the ENEMY of the global elite. *That* is the KEY to understanding what's happening, if the 'conspiracy theorists' are right.

There is a suggestion in some places that Trump was put into power as president of the US to ensure that Hilary Clinton didn't get in [as she was considered as being a key member of the establishment, the same as her husband, and would therefore have pushed the elite's agenda], so that he could commence plans to dismantle and eradicate the global elite (I'll get to who they are in a minute, as you keep asking) and those with nefarious intentions of achieving world rule, and of course who are said to be behind much of what's happening now in respect of this pandemic, and the global lockdown surrounding it.

Therefore, with that in mind, Trump falling out with Fauci, the WHO and Gates over COVID (and now threatening to shutdown Twitter and Facebook) starts to make sense... I'm not saying they (the 'conspiracy theorists') are right, but if looking at it that way, some of the dots join up. The Twitter and Facebook thing [also YouTube] is because Trump believes that their respective owners are part of the establishment, and therefore wish to protect their best interests, which is why they've been shutting down 'free speech' and removing anything that challenges the establishment agenda.

Now in that respect, you can either think that taking down and censoring discussions about 'dodgy vaccines', etc, and anything else that doesn't fit with what they (the establishment) want people to believe, and purport as being 'dangerous to public health', is the correct thing to do, if you don't believe in the 'conspiracy theories' - or if you take a different view, the one I suspect Trump is taking, in that the social media platforms in question are doing MORE HARM than good, in terms of preventing him from taking power away from and dismantling the global elite (or 'deep state', as it's sometimes referred to), by applying censorship to anything that threatens the truth from getting out about what *actually* could be happening, then you can see some logic in it.

Now, I'm not saying I'm right. I'm simply applying some lateral thinking/a different perspective to the situation, in order to ascertain whether what's happening now, and the situation we currently find ourselves in, might be rather different form what the 'powers that be' want us to believe.

So...... In terms of 'who are this shadowy elite'? Well, for obvious reasons, the individuals concerned haven't stood up and identified themselves! However, essentially they're represented by the most wealthy families in the world, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, etc (the VERY top few percent of the richest people in the world), and in that respect, our Royal Family come into that equation.

I found this interesting video last night on YouTube about who Bill Gates was before his involvement with Microsoft, and you may find it interesting who his family were heavily connected with, his father in particular, given who I've just been talking about, and also the background of his mother, plus his overall rather shadowy past. Watch for yourself:

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Morning folks!

Ok, you've inadvertently said something very interesting - and could be RIGHT, but not in the way you think... I know you don't believe any of the 'conspiracy theories' going around, and that's fine. You're entitled to your opinion, as much as anyone else. Many of them *are* bollox. My intention therefore isn't to change your mind, as I know that won't happen, but rather to get people (you or anyone else) to *consider* a potential alternative version of reality.

I said a while back, in slightly different words, that you can only see where things are going if you're aware of where the journey might end... If so, crucial parts of the 'jigsaw' that otherwise may on the surface seem unconnected, start slotting into place.... So with that in mind, let's first consider that Trump is thought of by many as being anti-establishment, and crucially the ENEMY of the elite. *That* is the KEY to understanding what's happening, if the 'conspiracy theorists' are right.

There is a suggestion in some places that Trump was put into power as president of the US [to ensure that Hilary Clinton didn't get in, as she was considered as being a key member of the establishment, the same as her husband, and would therefore have pushed the elite's agenda], in order to begin to dismantle the control of the elite (I'll get to who they are in a minute, as you keep asking) and those with nefarious intentions of achieving world rule, and of course who are said to be behind much of what's happening now in respect of this pandemic, and the global lockdown surrounding it.

Therefore, with that in mind, Trump falling out with Fauci, the WHO and Gates over COVID (and now threatening to shutdown Twitter and Facebook) starts to make sense... I'm not saying they (the 'conspiracy theorists') are right, but if looking at it that way, some of the dots join up. The Twitter and Facebook thing [also YouTube] is because Trump believes that their respective owners are part of the establishment, and therefore wish to protect their best interests, which is why they've been shutting down 'free speech' and removing anything that challenges the establishment agenda.

Now in that respect, you can either think that taking down and censoring discussions about 'dodgy vaccines', etc, and anything else that doesn't fit with what they (the establishment) want people to believe, and purport as being 'dangerous to public health', is the correct thing to do, if you don't believe in the 'conspiracy theories' - or if you take a different view, the one I suspect Trump is taking, in that the social media platforms in question are doing MORE HARM than good, in terms of preventing him from taking power away from and dismantling the elite, by applying censorship to anything that threatens the truth from getting out about what *actually* could be happening, then you can see some logic in it.

Now, I'm not saying I'm right. I'm simply applying some lateral thinking/a different perspective to the situation, in order to ascertain whether what's happening now, and the situation we currently find ourselves in, might be rather different form what the 'powers that be' want us to believe.

So...... In terms of 'who are this shadowy elite'? Well, for obvious reasons, the individuals concerned haven't stood up and identified themselves! However, essentially they're represented by the most wealthy families in the world, Rothschilds, etc (the VERY top few percent of the richest people in the world), and in that respect, our Royal Family come into that equation.

I found this interesting video last night on YouTube about who Bill Gates was before his involvement with Microsoft, and you may find it interesting who his family were heavily connected with, his father in particular, given who I've just been talking about, and also the background of his mother, plus his overall rather shadowy past. Watch for yourself:

Marco.
    America is a strange place, they twist the normality we are comfortable with, as what is Left and Right politics, and turn it around to be the exact opposite of the rest of the world.
    Republicans temporarily borrow wording we associate with Left politics, but then don't follow with actions..... Zappa often talked about the Republican trick,
    here in lyrics to his song, When the Lies so BIG https://genius.com/Frank-zappa-when-...-so-big-lyrics

As example The Republicans are the conservative party, but Trump would have you believe the Republicans represent working American's.
    If they indeed support working Americans you would think would support Health care for everyone, it would make sense to look after the American people,

...yet Trump has torn down every aspect of health care, promising everything but delivering nothing " "We're gonna terminate health care...."

Whereas the Democrats ... if we mistook that they are the elite which they are not , plainly would not support Health care- yet they do.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Light Dependant Resistor View Post
    As example The Republicans are the conservative party, but Trump would have you believe the Republicans represent working American's.
    If they indeed support working Americans you would think would support Health care for everyone, it would make sense to look after the American people,

...yet Trump has torn down every aspect of health care, promising everything but delivering nothing " "We're gonna terminate health care...."

Whereas the Democrats ... if we mistook that they are the elite which they are not , plainly would not support Health care- yet they do.
    I totally see where you're coming from, Chris, and in some ways think you're right.

However, in terms of the theory I've just put forward, it's very important to firmly fixate on the notion that 'Trump is on a mission to dismantle and eradicate the elite'. Until that's been achieved, nothing else is more important to him, while subsequently minimising, as far as possible, any 'collateral damage' inflicted upon those whose best interests he's trying to serve. In effect, some lateral thinking must be applied, as well as suppressing any hatred of trump (for other justified reasons), perhaps as a result of being inadvertently brainwashed by the agenda of the global elite, as presented by the mainstream media.

Therefore, could Trump mean "terminate health care", in the sense of what it represents in its current form, i.e. controlled by the 'big pharma' [the kind Gates influences and supports], as they're often referred to, with their nefarious intentions, who could be 'in the pockets' of the global elite? And then afterwards, that control given to someone else with a more ethical and humanitarian agenda? Thus returning control, as it were, to the people.

And conversely, could the Democrats [who arguably represent the interests of the global elite] be "supporting health care", in an abstract sense, because it's essentially run and controlled by the 'big pharma', and therefore that suits their agenda?

Again, I'm not saying I'm right, and I don't know a great deal about US politics, but it would at least fit the theory I've just presented, and therefore, if I am right in that respect, then one needs to look at the bigger picture and view things from a rather different perspective.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

+ Reply to Thread